pics pics pics

> what cover up thicko nonce c***? Let's see some pics of you at a Moz
> event? Oh you've never been to any.
> Now then thanks for showing what a thicko c*** you are.
> 1) crayoning is a verb.
> 2) please type this in english "throw a f***ins on your
> brother"?
> 3) what word is this "klnow"?
> 4) your best ever "imbecial", don't bother to explain, everyone
> is pissing themselves at that one. The full line is brilliant, well done
> thicko. "stop speaking in imbecial and start speaking so we can all
> understand you?"

Im glad everyone is "pissing themselves"...everyone here is Pissing themselves as well over the "crayoning" response.

Only a complete and utter imbecil like yourself would come up with a f***in stupid word like that. Best part?? We "piss ourselves" everytime we see your fat f***in carcass,why???

we still can't figure out how or why someone would want to become as fat,gaptoothed and disgustingly visually unpleasant as you????

I see you still haven't laid off the twinkies and dingdongs tubby??? Do you have cream filling on the brain twinkie boy???

I have it on good authority,you like to show your dog your penis and reminsce about old times when you used to give old petey the high hard one?? I imagine this was way before you met lazy eye???? Your dog must be in heaven right now??? how did you f*** him with one arm?? was he hard to pick uo and hold with one hand when you were buttrammin him from behind????

No,I dont 'crayoning" anything.
However you "moonpie" alot.

This was too easy. I said something and away you went.......look how fast you were ready to show the world how f***in stupid you are???? I've of course known this for quite some time. It's just taken your dumb ass a little longer to figure it out.

You really are a f***in fat lout. By the way, I wanted to thank you again for cleaning up your mum for me. Business has really picked up now that she's had her back shaved. Really appreciate the help. Money is flowing in.

"reminsce" what does this mean thicko c***?
"uo" what does this mean thicko c***?
"buttrammin him from behind????" do you do your "buttrammin" from the front?

> No,I dont 'crayoning" anything.
ffs this thick c*** can't even put " " in without f***ing it up, typical thicko c***. English is wasted on this nonce! Still it does provide us all with a giggle at him.

Re: we need to see a bit MORE of this infamous Moz-Solo couple????

> I guess the same thing as a crayoning???

wi9ll is not a verb thicko c***.
crayoning for your thicko information is what you do with crayons, actually that's wrong as you just devour them you nonce c***.

No,"coloring" is what you do with crayons...not "crayoning"...big difference. One axctually makes sense and is something you can do. The other?? makes no sense and comes form a completely idiotic nonsensical person. I don't know about coloring or crayoning. I gave that up around age 4-5. From what i can see though,you havent given up "devouring" the moonpies??? or is that large belly region of yours just water weight???

what does "axctually" actually mean?
how do you "comes form" actually, you nonce c***.
Keep proving how thick you are. Do you think everyone who reads this shite forgets how stupid you are so you feel the need to prove what a thicko you are with every post?

> No,"coloring" is what you do with crayons...not
> "crayoning"...big difference. One axctually makes sense and is
> something you can do. The other?? makes no sense and comes form a
> completely idiotic nonsensical person. I don't know about coloring or
> crayoning. I gave that up around age 4-5. From what i can see though,you
> havent given up "devouring" the moonpies??? or is that large
> belly region of yours just water weight???

> what does "axctually" actually mean?
> how do you "comes form" actually, you nonce c***.
> Keep proving how thick you are. Do you think everyone who reads this shite
> forgets how stupid you are so you feel the need to prove what a thicko you
> are with every post?

Wow,Ive been called worse by better people. I dont have a problem typing or spelling at all....despite the looks of my posts,I do not. I type too fast at times.

Do you think that people who look at these posts forgets about how fat and smelly you are and you need to prove how fat you continue to get????

> "reminsce" what does this mean thicko c***?
> "uo" what does this mean thicko c***?
> "buttrammin him from behind????" do you do your
> "buttrammin" from the front?

No,I dont "buttramm" anything...you do. With a face like lynnes though...I can see why you'd want to hit it from behind.

> ffs this thick c*** can't even put " " in without f***ing it up,
> typical thicko c***. English is wasted on this nonce! Still it does
> provide us all with a giggle at him.

"f***ing it up" is that like how lynne kept "f***ing it up" as a moderator here??? she "f***ed up" a simple job as that...how do you think she'll become a good mother????

> the pickled twins

He is damn lovely

Re: i like the look of hugh's boyfriend, yum yum, up my bum

Thank you!

Grim, GU, the 23rd, don't reveal my name, thanx.

God you really are some ugly bastards aren`t you? The guy in the middle is that the chap who is always wearing the Septic top? He`s an attention seeking wanker, who if he doesn`t watch out will get a severe slapping. He`s lucky he didn`t get it at Earls Court as there were plenty of Chelsea about..

Oh have you been called worse, by whom then you nonce kiddy fiddling c***, & what was it they called you? Or are you to daft to remember it?
The fact that you crayon "too fast at times.", does this crayoning prevent you from reading before you post, you thicko twat? Dave has even given thickos such as yourself a 'preview' button, so ffs try using it, you perverted c***.

MerryGrimbo
P.s. I hope you get food poisoning from that beef soup you like to promote!
P.p.s. Better still I hope you get CJD from it, mind you I think you already have.

> Wow,Ive been called worse by better people. I dont have a problem typing
> or spelling at all....despite the looks of my posts,I do not. I type too
> fast at times.

> Do you think that people who look at these posts forgets about how fat and
> smelly you are and you need to prove how fat you continue to get????