Personally...

When is Jukebox Jury's ban up?

It must have been a year now, when is Jukebox Jury's ban lifted?
Or even an early release for good behaviour?
Will be good to have him back on the boards.

Re: When is Jukebox Jury's ban up?

how weird, I think I remember reading a similar discussion somewhere on FB :rolleyes::p

ps: duh, of course, I think JJ should be brought back already :thumb:
not only is this place "Deadsville" :cool:
but now that I think about it :squiffy: others guilty of far more serious crimes, lurk around here now :eek::lbf:

A work colleague of mine was killed last year, after a hit & run. Today the driver got 2 and a half years. He will be out in less than 18 months.

Remind me. What terrible crime against society did JJ commit?

A work colleague of mine was killed last year, after a hit & run. Today the driver got 2 and a half years. He will be out in less than 18 months.

Remind me. What terrible crime against society did JJ commit?

Since being banned from a forum is comparable to being sent to prison...???

I'm rather new here (at least with ragards to the JJ things), but isn't it official that JJ won't be allowed back after a year since he has been back several times with different user names?

Since being banned from a forum is comparable to being sent to prison...???

I'm rather new here (at least with ragards to the JJ things), but isn't it official that JJ won't be allowed back after a year since he has been back several times with different user names?

It isn't. I was being deliberately over reactive ;)

I think that JJ is very happy where he is. If I see him at the New York Dolls tomorrow I'll pass on everyones regards :guitar:

Seeing as JJ is still very much missed after all this time, why can't he come back now? It was much more interesting when he was here!

how weird, I think I remember reading a similar discussion somewhere on FB :rolleyes::p

ps: duh, of course, I think JJ should be brought back already :thumb:
not only is this place "Deadsville"
but now that I think about it :squiffy: others guilty of far more serious crimes, lurk around here now

That Facebook site... it's like telepathy, isn't it? :D

Not up to me to try to tell davidt and the mods what to do, but I do think JJ was an asset to the site and now things have cooled off, would be so again. Besides, a pun thread isn't the same without JJ getting all wanky with his thread "rules". :D

I came after he was gone and have repeatedly heard people wishing he came back. What happened?

JJ isn't allowed back because a mod doesn't like him. It all about power on solow. Is this a Morrissey site or a moderators site? I think we all know the answer.

I came after he was gone and have repeatedly heard people wishing he came back. What happened?

He didn't get along with a mod. Why?
She told him to delete threads, he posted a picture of a baby with a hitler moustache.

Re:

He didn't get along with a mod. Why?
She told him to delete threads, he posted a picture of a baby with a hitler moustache.

What a bloody lie, I never said Jukebox Jury to delete threads.
Only site administrator and the moderators are able to delete threads which rarely happens in here.

Jukebox Jury started harassing me after I sent a PM to All Over Battersea who told JJ what I wrote to him.

JJ was wrong to think that he's immune to infractions.

Site administrator intervened, but JJ broke the agreement which was suggested by himself.

When site administrator saw JJ posted a picture of baby Hitler against me which was a form of harassment, he banned him from the forums.

Some people are crazy to compare I and Hitler who committed genocide, but I'll never be able to harm anyone.

After the initial banning JJ created more than 20 new user names in order to return to the forums which only delays lifting his ban.

Last edited:
Re:

I think I am one of the small minority who wasn't all that in awe of JJ's contribution. In fact, I thought his spamming of the board once he was banned rather petulant and tiresome.

If I see him at the New York Dolls tomorrow I'll pass on everyones regards :guitar:

Forget JJ! Keep your eyes peeled for Morrissey there! :p

Re:

What a bloddy lie, I never said Jukebox Jury to delete threads.
Only site administrator and the moderators are able to delete threads which rarely happens in here.

Jukebox Jury started harassing me after I sent a PM to All Over Battersea who told JJ what I wrote to him.

JJ was wrong to think that he's immune to infractions.

Site administrator intervened, but JJ broke the agreement which was suggested by himself.

When site administrator saw JJ posted a picture of baby Hitler against me which was a form of harassment, he banned him from the forums.

Some people are crazy to compare I and Hitler who committed genocide, but I'll never be able to harm anyone.

After the initial banning JJ created more than 20 new user names in order to return to the forums which only delays lifting his ban.

Who can make Hitler seem like a site moderator? You do, oh JJ, oh JJ, you dooooo...

don't you ever get bored of the SAME thing here?

An artistic interpretation of juicebox enjoying the attention:

tumblr_lel3h0n3Lj1qdmjr3o1_500.gif

Tags
dumb thread
Back
Top Bottom