Oxford photos

Moz%20Oxford

Here's some photos from Oxford. Hope the link works

Bride of Chucky said:
Moz%20Oxford

Here's some photos from Oxford. Hope the link works

It doesn't, I think you should have inserted that as a link and not a picture, as it's just the index of your photobucket account.

There's one slightly disturbing pic in there, it looks as if you've photoshopped Gary's head onto a workman's body. Is there a story behind that one?

Not sure what you mean about gary??? Can't see my own pics so don't know what I've done. Someone obviously can though. Got some palladium ones as well if anyone wants to see 'em. Whats the best thing to do with photobucket? Don't know what was wrong with the good old copy & paste anyway. Much more straightforward.

sorry I just followed the link which you gave and it gives access to all your pictures and it's the one of 4 of you with gary, looks like he's wearing a workie's jerkin, a wee kid in a moz t-shirt and the moz wannabe. Looked a tad photo-shopped tis all.

but NO pics in the betty boo section!! awww.

Oh that one! That was Liverpool on the last tour and genuine enough, glad there was no rude ones in there! Will have to learn not to be such a technophobe and how to work these bloody things!

Back
Top Bottom