• other

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Re: attention alcoholics

Oh my god said:
now if you choose other please post what your 'other' is
thanks
:)
I personally dont drink, but I do love brewing my own wine, which I have been told is quite good. It isn't hard liquor..but some people like to make is stronger with a bottle of fine whiskey.

Molinari Sambuca
Molinari.jpg

Pour me another tequila, Sheila!
Jose Cuervo, you are a friend of mine

Other: Jameson Irish Whiskey

jack daniels

sister-jackdaniels.jpg

am i insane?

Tequilla for me. Vodka's alright, but I usually have to pay more than I'd like to on liquor to find a bottle that I can stand to get drunk on (Grey Goose, Chopin, etc.). I also like Crown Royal. I don't know why, it's kind of an old woman's whiskey, but I always end up having a good time when I drink it.

One of the few types that I won't touch now is bourbon. Specifically Southern Comfort. Too much SoCo and a bottle of cheap champagne on top of it led to me breaking a wooden table and spewing chunks all over a friend's back porch a while back.

people tend to be very snobby about Bourbons, mine has to be Old Grandad

i only like distilled spirits mixed in a drink. i can't stand to drink them straight. It's 7 years later and i still have bad memories of a night with scotch and water.

plus, i notice that distilled spirits can put strains on your relationships. say that you have a $60 bottle of Jameson's and you left it at your good friend's house because you forgot to collect it after a night of sharing a couple of drinks and they polished it off, knowing it was an expensive bottle of booze without offering to buy you another one. people don't let that sort of thing die.

Suzanne said:
i only like distilled spirits mixed in a drink. i can't stand to drink them straight. It's 7 years later and i still have bad memories of a night with scotch and water.

plus, i notice that distilled spirits can put strains on your relationships. say that you have a $60 bottle of Jameson's and you left it at your good friend's house because you forgot to collect it after a night of sharing a couple of drinks and they polished it off, knowing it was an expensive bottle of booze without offering to buy you another one. people don't let that sort of thing die.
one should not let such die, it speaks to their character

++++++ said:
Tequilla for me. Vodka's alright, but I usually have to pay more than I'd like to on liquor to find a bottle that I can stand to get drunk on (Grey Goose, Chopin, etc.).

Have you tried Svedka? It tastes top shelf but it's not expensive.

As for this poll, I chose scotch. Johnnie Walker on the rocks is my fave. :)

DI01PSCJWRL7_l.jpg

Last edited:
Lithuania has been mentioned today (European song contest). Thatreminded me of another fine drink. We mixed it with Coca-cola, I believe.
I give you...

Starka.jpg

Back
Top Bottom