ONE WAY TO FIND THE TRUELY PASSIONATE FANS

Z

Zoe

I can't believe that anyone who calls themselve a Morrissey lover would even contemplate posting some rediculous message about throwing away there Moz collection or never traveling to see him again over a cancelled show! I suppose if he came out singing Pearl Jam songs I could understand being truely disapointed, but Alain was taken from the hotel in an ambulance. How much worse would it have to be befor you deem it appropriate to cancel a show. We should all be thankful that no one died or was permanently injured.Remember, whatever happens he loves us, aparently some of you don't feel the same in return. It really is a shame!

"IT TAKES STRENGTH TO BE GENTLE AND KIND".

People are allowed to be disappointed and angry. It's quite understandable, especially if you flew in from South Africa or something.

> I can't believe that anyone who calls themselve a Morrissey
> lover would even contemplate posting some rediculous message
> about throwing away there Moz collection or never traveling to
> see him again over a cancelled show! I suppose if he came out
> singing Pearl Jam songs I could understand being truely
> disapointed, but Alain was taken from the hotel in an ambulance.
> How much worse would it have to be befor you deem it appropriate
> to cancel a show. We should all be thankful that no one died or
> was permanently injured.Remember, whatever happens he loves us,
> aparently some of you don't feel the same in return. It really
> is a shame!

> "IT TAKES STRENGTH TO BE GENTLE AND KIND".

drivthru.jpg

But why would someone fly in from South Africa - they would have been more sensible to go to Europe, so that if Moz cancelled one show they could then take an hours train journey to the next destination. Also the Rugby world cup is on in Wales at the moment, and since South Africa are world champions, they could have taken in a few games.

> People are allowed to be disappointed and angry. It's quite
> understandable, especially if you flew in from South Africa or
> something.

keane.jpg

Your right. However, I doubt if I was in that situation I'd feel any urge to throw out CDs or vow never to travel to see Moz again. A little extreme don't you think.
> People are allowed to be disappointed and angry. It's quite
> understandable, especially if you flew in from South Africa or
> something.

Back
Top Bottom