Once you start drinking can you stop before you're drunk?

You reminds me of someone who kept posting threads asking inane questions.

You reminds me of someone who kept posting threads asking inane questions.

And you remind me of a recent case which involved someone who had an ultimate power-complex personality disorder

i've made a decision to sto pdrinking or at least cut down an insane amount. i'm making this decision after drinking for about 30 hours straight. at about 5 thus afternoon i had pretty much drunk myself sober drinking guinness all afternboon, now i;m a little drunk again and i just feel lik e shit and still can't get to sleep. i can't keep living like thus.

so in answer, no ican't.

and i smoked d80 cigarettes today.

i' am a f***ing hidoeus person.

Calm down dear! life is too short! I have had a few beers tonight but you have to set a limit! :thumb:

When I was a teenager there was this boy who couldn't stop.His mates carried on getting them in for him and like a board he fell flat down dead.I think it's good to stop at four spirits or two pints.

Aw looks like I missed some dramz.

Well I have learned over the years when to stop, so that I dont go home puking.

Aw looks like I missed some dramz.

Well I have learned over the years when to stop, so that I dont go home puking.

I thought you were cool! What a disappointment. :squiffy:

I've always been able to stop myself when I feel I'm getting a little too drunk. I just direct myself towards some food and water :p.

You like puking girls? :confused::crazy:

There really is no way I can answer this without being called Robby except by saying.. "just a joke"

I can stop drinking without getting drunk.
When drunk, however, I sometimes find it hard to not get really drunk - it's not so much a case of not knowing my limits as being used to gleefully disregarding them. ("Really drunk", in my case, rarely involves vomiting or passing out...)

Back
Top Bottom