ONCE TRULY DISSAPOINTED BUT NOW MY HEART IS FULL

• Thread starter Back from Vegas and Coachella
  • Start date
B

Back from Vegas and Coachella

After the cancellation in Vegas I had little faith or hope of the Mozzer even showing up at Coachella. I can't say Vegas was a waste because I had a good time none the less and met some really nice people who were as upset as I, I almost sold my Coachella tix, thank God I didn't. All my dreams came true when I first saw Morrissey in front of my eyes. Yes I cried on the walk back to my hotel in Vegas and it but I was so complete when I bawled at the first glimpse of the man who means the world to me and doesn't even know....He could feel the love I know it! VIVA MOZ!

Was everything I expected and more!

Coachella was the coolest! I got the front row, only about 10 feet or so away from Moz! I can now die in peace =)

P.s. I aint washin my shirt =) its now memorabilia hehe

WHO CAUGHT MOZ'S SHIRT???

P.s. I aint washin my shirt =) its now memorabilia hehe

I really want to know who has Morrissey's shirt in their possession? I an so jealous! I want to know if it was ripped by the masses or still in tact or what! I would've died to have that piece of memorabilia! I wish I could've ran on stage to touch him! Who were those people and what happened to them? If I could've got closer or on stage I would've but I almost died in the swaying crowd! It was alll worth it though just to try and get closer!

Re: WHO CAUGHT MOZ'S SHIRT???

Nah, I wish, I'm just not gonna wash my shirt and keep it the way it is to like remember the concert =) I was talking about the shirt I was wearing that night hehe. My friend crowd-surfed his way past the gates and ran over and shook Moz's hand from down below =) he took a pic while he shaking it too, cool huh?

Re: WHO CAUGHT MOZ'S SHIRT???

Whoever got those shirts and everything else he threw out better hold on to them for dear life! I think i cheered and sang louder then I ever have when I saw Morrissey and when someone would get on stage to hug him i cheered even louder. Ok well Im gonna go look at my pictures of Morrissey again..for the 200th time. Also to add to what Morrissey said between songs, he also said " Adios" "are you guys hot? I can smell your sweat" and.. alot of" We love you guys.. we really do!!"

Back
Top Bottom