Oi! Where the bloody hell is everyone?

A

Anonymous

Come on! Post some Morrissey stuff! If you can't find any, just do what The Guardian and other journoshits do and make stuff up!

Or, just listen to this while we wait for some new threads to appear!

I took a day out or two out of here when it went from religion to more religion.

I reckon will you foreigners just go home. The guy calls himself "The California Son" and posts photos of himself playing basketball in LA. I reckon don't you people have your own music and don't have the need to follow an American musician who lives millions of miles away from you in Moz Angeles. I will even help you delusional, lazy, idiots. You have Right Said Fred, Big Country, Joy Order, Men Working,
Bananarama, the dude who sings "our house in the middle of the street", the dude who sings "just can't get enough', and the nazi lady who sings "99 looft ballons"......Go Home!!!

Me and Pilla just had toast and we saw Moz's face in the bread after it was done. Viva Hate cover.

This bit of unimportant news was brought to you by IKEA.

You should've taken a bloody picture and posted a 'Morrissey in my food' thread!

I reckon will you foreigners just go home. The guy calls himself "The California Son" and posts photos of himself playing basketball in LA. I reckon don't you people have your own music and don't have the need to follow an American musician who lives millions of miles away from you in Moz Angeles. I will even help you delusional, lazy, idiots. You have Right Said Fred, Big Country, Joy Order, Men Working,
Bananarama, the dude who sings "our house in the middle of the street", the dude who sings "just can't get enough', and the nazi lady who sings "99 looft ballons"......Go Home!!!
Plus, they have Bros

2E1EB8BC-D9BD-476A-BB8D-F08AA1908C16.jpeg

My potato plants have been emerging, so I’ve been pretty busy.

34 years after first hearing Meat is Murder, I'm gradually becoming a herbivore.

Back
Top Bottom