Official Tour Merchandise Thread

I got a 'Je Suis Morrissey' one...wasn't too keen on others. Outside I got a Moz hoody and a nice crest shirt :)

Love PTxx.

Attached are photos of the new shirts.

First one is actually the Paris Olympia shirt, and it is NOT for sale in London. It was one of the choices for 6 day pass holders

Ohhh, I love the purple one, very girly. :) Does anyone know if you can buy these on the internet?

Ohhh, I love the purple one, very girly. :) Does anyone know if you can buy these on the internet?

I cannot find them yet...you can always check out eBay

I was tempted to buy that purple one even though it is a tad feminine :p
ANyhow, I decided against it...plus £30 for a frickin' poster :eek: :eek: :eek:

Love PTxx.

First one is actually the Paris Olympia shirt, and it is NOT for sale in London. It was one of the choices for 6 day pass holders

Hi Mel, I see you've got the new selection of shirts, I'm thinking about ordering one from the official store and I'm wondering if they're any good (they'd better be if I'm paying 20 pounds!). What do you (or anyone else who's bought these) think of them in terms of fabric, ladies sizes etc.? I'm thinking of getting either the purple ladies one (Greatest Hits) or the Olympia one.
Thanks!

Hi fishy, how are you?

Purple one quickly sold out at Edinburgh.
Many thanks to Karin who kindly bought three Tshirts which I was unable to buy at Roundhouse.
I'm going to send them to my friends who were unable to see the gigs.
My friend flew from Japan got it which prompted me to ask Karin.
It's very nice design, if it's available online shop I recommend you to buy it.

I measured them. M is 42cm wide, L is 47cm, both length are 70cm (tag says made in Turkey).

That's awesome they made a shirt for that particular venue! I love the purple "M" logo shirt too..Nicer variety I think then when he was here at the Hammerstein.

I'm very Pleased i got my "Je suis Morrissey" top and i got the purple one as well- i finally have a fitted girls Morrissey top now:) as all my other ones are baggy ones. I aslo got a lovely hoddie from outside for £10 but it doesn't have the right dates. It's doens't meantion Sunderland and says that Edinburgh was on the 1st.:confused:

ugh, for my six-day pass t-shirt i got the "morrissey 101" green design - i think in a size medium. they didn't allow me to trade, even when everyone else got way better designs.

if anyone wants to trade for any other design, let me know! i will never wear a bright green shirt. any smaller sizes would be an even bigger plus...

cg

What's the point in buying bootlegged merchandise?

I never buy unofficial marchandise.
Some people say they can't afford buying official stuff because they're pricy or they don't like the design of them.
If they don't like the design they can make their own Tshirt.

Re: New Tour Merch.?

I'm afraid I didn't bring a camera to the gig, unable to post pictures. :o

Two new T shirts, one is navy blue with a logo (Moz posse?) and reddish purple with a different logo.

Hopefully someone will post those pictures and they will be available from Morrissey's official site.

Re: New Tour Merch.?

I'm afraid I didn't bring a camera to the gig, unable to post pictures. :o

Two new T shirts, one is navy blue with a logo (Moz posse?) and reddish purple with a different logo.

Hopefully someone will post those pictures and they will be available from Morrissey's official site.

is the redish on the "morrissey lads club " t-shirt ?

Back
Top Bottom