Off-topic fight thread

Oh please. You read it. You just can't top it.
Haven't you learned anything you f***ing moron? This is what you said to me. I really hadn't read your drunken bullshit and when I did it was all about how pressed you are about Mandy Moore.
Your posts are all "Look at me @!Viva Hate! Did I do good!" That's why I said you're a masochist. It's pathetic. Get some self esteem.
#:poop:?

Haven't you learned anything you f***ing moron? This is what you said to me. I really hadn't read your drunken bullshit and when I did it was all about how pressed you are about Mandy Moore.
Your posts are all "Look at me @!Viva Hate! Did I do good!" That's why I said you're a masochist. It's pathetic. Get some self esteem.
#:poop:?
It's so weird because he's way more smart than Viva.

Do you really think so? I don't think he has very good reading comprehension, but I only noticed it in the past couple of days. I usually think that I can communicate with Viva even if we don't agree.
Yeah good point. Like Viva doesn't have a program he actually responds to what you're talking about. Skylarker is just less offensive-in-an-obvious-way I guess.

Hmmmmm.
Not so sure about that one.
I think to be bullied there has to be some imbalance of power. I've had people do shitty things anonymously and there are people that have "trolled" me but I think to be bullied I'd have to be a victim. Who do you think bullied me?

Awe look, ye olde ego dissent ployye.
No I think you're smart. Smarter than hanging out here doing this to people who don't really care but whatever makes you feel special.

Viva haven't you cum buckets? We're talking ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

I think to be bullied there has to be some imbalance of power. I've had people do shitty things anonymously and there are people that have "trolled" me but I think to be bullied I'd have to be a victim. Who do you think bullied me?

Didn’t NotRightIntheHead bully you? Now it’s Rifke and Jamie and Vegan and Urban. Wasn’t that the whole reason you went from The Truth to The Chameleon?

No I think you're smart. Smarter than hanging out here doing this to people who don't really care but whatever makes you feel special.

I’m not doing anything to anyone.
This is me now. You don’t have to accept it or believe it...just be nice.

Didn’t NotRightIntheHead bully you? Now it’s Rifke and Jamie and Vegan and Urban. Wasn’t that the whole reason you went from The Truth to The Chameleon?
No NRITH aka [Name Removed] used the site for phishing and I wouldn't let it go. He was obsessed with finding out who used a username "Paris Hilton." And he kept going in the chat room and talking with people about me, but he got the worst of that, and it wasn't really me who actually did the things that made him leave, but to say he bullied me would not be correct. He had OCD which is something he wrote about, not me deducing it and was really obsessed with the site. I remember when he wanted to be a moderator.
It wasn't me who did it but he annoyed people people here and it wound up causing him problems off the site. he deserved everything he got and I didn't do it but I know some of it and I'm sure some things happened I don't know.
I showed proof that he registered as "Kewpie" at a site called Morrissey-Solow.
Rifke never bullied me. Rifke did little harassment stuff on the board and when I did it back she reported it ad I was banned. But that wasn't out of the blue. I decided I was annoyed by her and instead of ignoring her I made a thread about her being a narcissist. I imagine I started it so whatever. I felt like David wasn't fair with that but at the same time I should give her credit for getting me back.
I'm friendly with URBAN.
Jamie might have done something but it was a long time ago. Whoever did it didn't do it to me and it was cowardly. I wouldn't call it bullying and it didn't change anything about how I acted. I had thought that Born to Harangue could be Jamie but I don't think so. I don't actually have a problem with Born To Harangue anyway. I like it when people honestly hate me.
Vegan does get on my nerves. It's not bullying but it's harassment and I don't know why his posts are approved. I understand why David might hold a grudge against me and not care, but when the drummer from Alain's band was posting and they let vegan cro harass him it showed that this site is a dump. And comments like that are why I'm on the shit list, but I think people should appreciate honestly. It's better than fake ass-kissing.
There is another person you haven't named and I'm not going to. But it wasn't really bullying either. They threatened to do things but in the end things worked out a different way. That would be the closest I could think of to actual bullying because at one time they did have some leverage over me but that evaporated.

I quit being The Truth because I wanted to quit this site because it's a waste of time and there is my "fan club" that quotes and replies to my posts several times a day. I just wanted to post here and not interact with those people. If you want to consider that bullying I don't think it's the same thing but that's what happened and I can see it could be interpreted that way.
I wasn't going to post here anymore but then I did and some anonymous outed me.
First I tried to write a different way but then I went back to #DoingThis and I'm happy it fills some people with pure hatred for me to feed on.

Back
Top Bottom