Off-topic fight thread

I think we should share all of our pm' s so that everyone can see how little I actually mention viva and with what little interest when I do.

Also, I don't hate Dave, he just always seemed a bit unnecessarily mean, but at least he's clever and is amusing in his quickness to irritate.
In fact, @Skylarker you're the one who seems obsessed with [private info removed] (asking me if he's ever said anything about you). Not only that, but you're the only one who actually seems to think it plausible thst someone could even be obsessed with him at all. I would have never thought such a thing plausible. The guy gets a sex change and we're practically all witnessing his self destruction and even then he can't manage to be the slightest bit interesting

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a pathetic post and anyone who read it lost a few IQ points.
LOL. You must be running on empty right around now, then.

But also in your post to Vegan Cro, this:
I'm sorry you can't read the posts and figure it out but I've told you before I am not responsible for making you understand. And you're a curtain twitching bitch who can't mind your own business. I don't know what is wrong with you but I'd love a chance to fix it with a boot to the base of the skull.
That's awful violent language, Dave. Gettin' a little hot under the collar? Little frustrated? Yeah? I mean, reading that, you almost seem akin the very type of "macho touch guy on the internet" that you claim to find so reprehensible when attaching it to me. Stand your ground, bud. You can do it. I have faith in ye.

Officially the worst thread on the site
You're welcome.

Why? Because you two don't get along? That gives you the right to disregard her identity and mock her sexuality?
FIRST: He's a troll.
SECOND: He quoted Kewpie in his signature because he was proud she acknowledged his troll masterplan of "owning the libs" with their hypersexual agenda.
THIRD: You're the f***en Robin to his Batman because you've never been confident enough to have your own identity so you have to glom off his master troll game and back up his ruse.
FOURTH: No self-identified transgender man would EVER accuse a new poster who vowed to eat better of being fat. He's a f***ing troll laughing at getting away with this because everyone is too PC to call him out. He might be gay but he ain't no woman.

*cut to a shot of viva hate trying to jerk off in the corner because we're talking about him*

K. Sure. So? What does that even mean?

SECOND: He quoted Kewpie in his signature because he was proud she acknowledged his troll masterplan of "owning the libs" with their hypersexual agenda.
Again...so? Kewpie's a worthless bag of shit. She is far more of a troll than anyone else here. She deserves to be taunted.

THIRD: You're the f***en Robin to his Batman because you've never been confident enough to have your own identity so you have to glom off his master troll game and back up his ruse.

It's f***in'; not f***en. Also you sound like a nut. 'I've never been confident enough to have my own identity? What the f*** does that even mean? Viva and I are totally different people. We have very distinct personalities, lives, posting styles, online personas, etc. Glomming off his master troll game? Seriously? We are not in some imaginary clandestine collusion together. We barely even talk, to be honest. Don't get me wrong...I like her, respect her, and yeah we've known each other for a long time but Christ; you conspiratorial victim-types think we're in cahoots. We aren't. I don't even think Viva likes me that much, LOL. We get along fine. That's it and that's all it needs to be for either of us on here. Dig? Also why the shittiness? I have done nothing to you. I mean, it's fine, but what the heck? You're hurting my feelings!

FOURTH: No self-identified transgender man would EVER accuse a new poster who vowed to eat better of being fat. He's a f***ing troll laughing at getting away with this because everyone is too PC to call him out. He might be gay but he ain't no woman.
What is the join between being trans and being fat? What does one have to do with the other? I think that maybe you are touchy because you have weight issues. And that's fine; I could lose a few pounds myself these days but I don't see why you need to project your insecurites onto Viva. You're right that everybody here is too PC but maybe another theory is that if the person you know as Viva, who you see as a man and used to know as a man, now identifies as a woman, then the way I see it is that's her business and I'll respect it and speak to her accordingly when addressing her, as a matter of concession and manners and respect for her sovereignty as a human being. No, I don't personally understand the trans experience but I don't have to. That doesn't give me the right to mock someone who is embracing it. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to transition -physically, mentally, socially, emotionally- and I would never deride someone for taking that journey, nor is it one, I'm sure, that a person decides to make lightly. And I'm the least PC person I know!

Last edited:

I’ve got more estrogen coursing through my body than you’ve had in years. ?

Much love.
100F5422-D97E-49B5-89B9-1076564790D3.gif

K. Sure. So? What does that even mean?

Again...so? Kewpie's a worthless bag of shit. She is far more of a troll than anyone else here. She deserves to be taunted.

It's f***in'; not f***en. Also you sound like a nut. 'I've never been confident enough to have my own identity? What the f*** does that even mean? Viva and I are totally different people. We have very distinct personalities, lives, posting styles, online personas, etc. Glomming off his master troll game? Seriously? We are not in some imaginary clandestine collusion together. We barely even talk, to be honest. Don't get me wrong...I like her, respect her, and yeah we've known each other for a long time but Christ; you conspiratorial victim-types think we're in cahoots. We aren't. I don't even think Viva likes me that much, LOL. We get along fine. That's it and that's all it needs to be for either of us on here. Dig? Also why the shittiness? I have done nothing to you. I mean, it's fine, but what the heck? You're hurting my feelings!

What is the join between being trans and being fat? What does one have to do with the other? I think that maybe you are touchy because you have weight issues. And that's fine; I could lose a few pounds myself these days but I don't see why you need to project your insecurites onto Viva. You're right that everybody here is too PC but maybe another theory is that if the person you know as Viva, who you see as a man and used to know as a man, now identifies as a woman, then the way I see it is that's her business and I'll respect it and speak to her accordingly when addressing her, as a matter of concession and manners and respect for her sovereignty as a human being. No, I don't personally understand the trans experience but I don't have to. That doesn't give me the right to mock someone who is embracing it. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to transition -physically, mentally, socially, emotionally- and I would never deride someone for taking that journey, nor is it one, I'm sure, that a person decides to make lightly. And I'm the least PC person I know!
tl;dr

I’ve got more estrogen coursing through my body than you’ve had in years. ?

Much love.
View attachment 56076
I will give you that you've found that delicate middleground of f***ery to exploit. It's too politically awkward to point out the obvious, that you're trolling a message board. Bravo to you. Real flowers blossom without fanfare and a thousand emojis.

I will give you that you've found that delicate middleground of f***ery to exploit. It's too politically awkward to point out the obvious, that you're trolling a message board. Bravo to you. Real flowers blossom without fanfare and a thousand emojis.

I’m not trolling.
??‍♀️

Oh please. You read it. You just can't top it.
No, I didn't. But I can sum up just about every post you've ever made with the sentence "Okay, so you're right about some things, but you're wrong about me. Women are gross." Then blah blah blah.

No, I didn't. But I can sum up just about every post you've ever made with the sentence "Okay, so you're right about some things, but you're wrong about me. Women are gross." Then blah blah blah.
He is like a windup toy stumbling around for the entertainment of others with no idea he's being used.

Back
Top Bottom