Off Our Streets, Nazi Scum

Hysteria won't defeat Fascism, but direct action will.
This is the reason why teaching history is so important..your words are not too disimilar to the ones used by most Germans pre- WW2.
I urge you to look into the political situation in Germany in the late 1920s-30's.
please do it. :)

:rolleyes: don't patronise me love. I know all about the political situation post WW1 in Germany and that is why I am watching this current situation unravel with deep concern. Throwing eggs at Nick Griffin however is not going to help matters at all. The BNP know they are disliked by the majority. All this does is draw attention to their revolting cause. Let's face it, if there had been no protest then his speech would have received little or no media attention.

I believe that the Labour party need to unite in some way to try and get back these lost voters that have turned in desperation to these scumbags. Understanding the mentality behind these voters is crucial. Ignoring them is going to create a huge problem and only increase the likelihood of more BNP Councillors getting in. What I hope is that Labour take action NOW whilst there is still time. They need to forget all this inter-party squabbling, unite behind Gordon Brown and get on with the bloody job.

There's no point in arguing about it though, we both hate the BNP and we both do not want to see them in power or making any politcial gain.

:rolleyes: don't patronise me love. I know all about the political situation post WW1 in Germany and that is why I am watching this current situation unravel with deep concern. Throwing eggs at Nick Griffin however is not going to help matters at all. The BNP know they are disliked by the majority. All this does is draw attention to their revolting cause. Let's face it, if there had been no protest then his speech would have received little or no media attention.

I believe that the Labour party need to unite in some way to try and get back these lost voters that have turned in desperation to these scumbags. Understanding the mentality behind these voters is crucial. Ignoring them is going to create a huge problem and only increase the likelihood of more BNP Councillors getting in. What I hope is that Labour take action NOW whilst there is still time. They need to forget all this inter-party squabbling, unite behind Gordon Brown and get on with the bloody job.

There's no point in arguing about it though, we both hate the BNP and we both do not want to see them in power or making any politcial gain.

And by the sound of it we both support Labour, I think we are the last two in the country. :D

Tags
bnp
Back
Top Bottom