Occupations mentioned in Smiths & Morrissey songs

mum and dad I will debate you for, but Queen is definitely a job. Would you want it?

Besides, if you disallow "mum and dad" you have to disallow "just somebody's wife," and I will argue that one even unto death.

When you apply for a job, you don't write mum or dad as your previous occupation.

I don't argue with wife because some women are married for money.

Queen is a title, not a job.
You can't be queen if you don't born in a monach or married to king.

Last edited:
When you apply for a job, you don't write mum or dad.

I don't argue with wife because some women are married for money.

Queen is a title, not a job.
You can't be queen if you don't born in a monach or married to king.

I think we can all agree that their are responsibilities that go along with being a parent, spouse or royalty but I think where you are coming from is that just because it is a job doesn't mean it is an occupation.

Although, I truly believe that moms and dads/wives and husbands have the hardest job out there.

Oh, and I have one...

Doctor

I think we can all agree that their are responsibilities that go along with being a parent, spouse or royalty but I think where you are coming from is that just because it is a job doesn't mean it is an occupation.

Although, I truly believe that moms and dads/wives and husbands have the hardest job out there.

Oh, and I have one...

Doctor

Hmmmm, I clearly stated the thread title Occupation, not job.

I reluctantly admit whores and gang members as occupations because they earn money being one.

Hmmmm, I clearly stated the thread title Occupation, not job.

I reluctantly admit whores and gang members as occupations because they earn money being one.

Correct...that is what I said. The titles in question are jobs...not occupations. Time to switch to decaf! :D

The Press, BPI, MTV, BBC

Captain (of games)

Design/er

Buddhist ?

Shoplifter

Thieves

Entomologist (pins & mounts butterflies) :p

Recycler

Devil

Hard-labour ;)

Back
Top Bottom