NYC Hammerstein pre-sale date announced

back in the late '90s i'd always find a lot of really cheap moz/smiths 12" singles at generation. their vinyl section went down hill at a point though, becoming less prolific and also more pricey, kind of like everything else in new york.

Smith's Bar, just outside of Times Square on 8th and 14th, opens early to show EPL games. Bleecker Street Records and Generation Records are good, in the village. Also down there is Record Runner. He has 80's vinyl and likes Moz.

Hello All
I emailed Live Nation this afternoon. Here it is with the names removed. The link for ticketmaster is to the LA 10 show package.

Me: When do the Maxium Morrissey tickets go on sale? Is it 9/6 like the presale?

Live Nation: Thank you for contacting us. These tickets are not being sold by Live Nation, they will be available through Ticketmaster. I apologize for any confusion.

Me: Thank you for you rapid reply. I have contacted Ticketmaster and they know nothing about it. It is not advertised on the Ticketmaster web-stie but it is under additional info on the Live Nation web-site. Is Live Nation in the habit of advertising offers that will not exsist? Presale is 2 days away and some of us fans are now thinking that The Maximum Morrissey ticket is just false advertising.

Live Nation: Thank you for the reply. I am not sure who you talked to at Ticketmaster but this is the link to the section of their web site where the sale is advertised:

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/1154138

I am sorry that you thought it was false advertising, but I assure you all information we have received shows that the promotion is legitimate. As for the presale this will be handled through Ticketmaster and any passwords or verification will need to be sent from them.

Thank you,
Live Nation Ticketing

It might be confirmation of the package's exsistance...or not.

Last edited:
Jesus Christ, why is it so hard for people to get their shit together. No one is going to get an answer until it's too late. Livenation advertising for something that only Ticketmaster is selling, though Ticketmaster knows nothing about it. You can't make this shit up.

It's all of a sudden listed on livenation.com

Monday, 10/22/07 Maximum Morrissey: 5 Show Series Hammerstein Ballroom New York, NY More Info Coming Soon

FINALLY

i pm dear skinner and he got the same info like me that the package deal will be sold at saturday but not at the presale

since he is a native english speaker i guess there is no way he misinterpret something..

maybe there arent too many perople buying tickets at pre sale becausethey dont offer the package deal- and most people here want that package deal i guess
so the chance that the concerts will be sold out at the official day could be slim...hammerstein looks quite big actually...

i pm dear skinner and he got the same info like me that the package deal will be sold at saturday but not at the presale

since he is a native english speaker i guess there is no way he misinterpret something..

maybe there arent too many perople buying tickets at pre sale becausethey dont offer the package deal- and most people here want that package deal i guess
so the chance that the concerts will be sold out at the official day could be slim...hammerstein looks quite big actually...

Just to avoid all possible confusion. Skinner=female :D

s108141680.jpg

oh skinner you are a girl indeed;:)))
sorry didnt know...

does anyone have thew ticketmaster contact number i didnt find one a their site

Damn! Booked afternoon off so I could order tix at the presale and now we have to wait until Saturday. What if you get crappy balcony seats with the package deal, that would be unbearable if you miss the presale....
What if the package thing disappears and you've missed the presale....
Is everyone waiting til Saturday or just booking tomorrow? Seeing as they added $90+ to the LA one it still might not work out any cheaper....

Damn! Booked afternoon off so I could order tix at the presale and now we have to wait until Saturday. What if you get crappy balcony seats with the package deal, that would be unbearable if you miss the presale....
What if the package thing disappears and you've missed the presale....
Is everyone waiting til Saturday or just booking tomorrow? Seeing as they added $90+ to the LA one it still might not work out any cheaper....

Once again, this is a GA show correct? Can anyone confirm that?

back in the late '90s i'd always find a lot of really cheap moz/smiths 12" singles at generation. their vinyl section went down hill at a point though, becoming less prolific and also more pricey, kind of like everything else in new york.

Bleeker Street Records is the best record store in NYC in my opinion. It also helps that it is around the block from Down the Hatch ... on of the homes of Atomic Wings... some of the best wings in the city.

password for presale : greatest hits? right?

as someone posted that password I wonder because this password was already used also for the last tour (in spring 2007) but maybe they use it again?
sanother posted suedehead as a password? uh?

Once again, this is a GA show correct? Can anyone confirm that?

seems as though the FLOOR is GA and the BALCONY is GA but they are, in fact, two seperate areas with their own seperate tickets....

could be wrong but this is what I think the deal is.....

seems as though the FLOOR is GA and the BALCONY is GA but they are, in fact, two seperate areas with their own seperate tickets....

could be wrong but this is what I think the deal is.....

Thank you. I appriciate your help.

So what does everyone plan to do?

Help! I have now read 3 different Hammerstein Pre-sale passwords... Greatesthits, Suedehead and Youarethequarry. Which is it? Thanks!
:confused:

vodoo doll (thank you! ) pm me

with this

hey said they have no date for the 5 series but tickets will not sell out tomorrow as it is only 1 or 2 blocks of tickets going on sale.(presale)

thats what i was thinking too..presale only habve a limited amount on tickets on sale so we still get good seats on saturda so if the package deal does not pop up tomorrow i wait check and try to buy tickets they held the tckets backs and then release it to somoone other if i dont buy it if i see a friday that good seats are rare i will buy or i will wait till saturday fir the officuial start...and starting to buy and they dont offer that package deal to european then be it..but it would be interesting to know from you from the Us if you csan manage to buy it...i

and thank you skinner...for spending money on phoning for me..and if there are limitations and i cant buy that package then be it i pay the normal price

Back
Top Bottom