November issue of Mojo-"Unseen-(ahem!)- Smiths pics"

moz'art girl

oh la la
In that issue (Robert Plant on the cover), you can see pages 88 to 91, (but the first 2 pages consist of one big photo of glastonbury 84), white and black "rare" Smiths pictures from Paul Slattery" during their rapid 83-84 rise". The "problem" is that I already know some of these pictures, which appeared in the frink section. :) For instance:Morrissey in the bus (with Angie smoking):it was taken in Paris, the morning after the "Palais des Sport" gig, during a trip to Montmartre to take some pictures; Morrissey looking at himself in the mirror- we can admire his torso and his big necklace;:cool:
There are some photos of Johnny too: Johnnny sitting on a mercedes; signing a posterback for a girl...
(Sorry if that was already posted somewhere).
Maybe there are some unknown photos. I don't know.:o Sorry, I cannot scan the mag.
Nevertheless, it is always pleasant to see pictures of Morrissey and co...:rolleyes:

Thanks, interesting to know about the picture of Morrissey, Johnny and Angie on the bus.
This means the woman sitting next to Morrissey is not relate to him, a ramdom passenger.

Last edited:
Thanks, interesting to know about the picture of Morrissey, Johnny and Angie on the bus.
This means the woman sitting next to Morrissey is not relate to him, a ramdom passenger.
Well, no, in fact it is written it is the "tour bus". Sorry if I made myself not clear.
It says too that Morrissey was into the idea because he thought it was very bohemian.

i just bought it a few days ago and i was really excited about the fact of seen some new pictures,but when i opened the magazine i realize that this ones aren`t new pictures or unseen pictures as the magazine claims, i wasn`t aware that morrissey liked bus-touring :eek: it`s good to know thanks. :)

i wasn`t aware that morrissey liked bus-touring :eek: it`s good to know thanks. :)
It was for a little trip inside Paris...:cool: I don't know if he used the tour bus for big travels.:confused:

Back
Top Bottom