"Notre Dame" What's up?

terrancestamp

What's up with the new song "Notre Dame"? Is this a conspiracy theory that terrorist attacked? Or is this real? Love the song and play it on repeat! Can't wait for the album.

Last edited:
We don’t know. It wasn’t properly investigated according to the song.

I agree that it is a great song.

I should say I don’t dislike the tune, per se. But any appreciation I have for it is overridden by the subject.

It's not impossible that it was arson, but there's no evidence that it was, so I don't believe it. As for the song, I have nothing new to say - I like the music, but the lyrics are heavy-handed.

All been said. Next.

The mainstream has become so terrified of reporting any brown crime as exactly what it is -unimaginative, base-level thuggery- that it has taken upon itself a policy to gerrymander any such incident as a random happenstance incident.

"No matter what, we must NOT say or even imply that this crime was committed by non whites. Whites are the only enemy. They are the only reason for any strife. Anything committed by anyone non white can only be construed as a reaction to white oppression."

The mainstream has become so terrified of reporting any brown crime as exactly what it is -unimaginative, base-level thuggery- that it has taken upon itself a policy to gerrymander any such incident as a random happenstance incident.

"No matter what, we must NOT say or even imply that this crime was committed by non whites. Whites are the only enemy. They are the only reason for any strife. Anything committed by anyone non white can only be construed as a reaction to white oppression."
This post is setting off so many alarm bells.

Better go hide under the table then until the danger's passed. Bring Mommy's tit with you.
Let me unpack it then, so I can prove why you’re so misguided. Which country are you based in, first of all?

Back
Top Bottom