New York Dolls warm up shows

Were you at the gig one october at the ABC? I was there!

Indeed i was:D
... wait a minute by any chance *if you can remember* did you talk to girl with a Queen is Dead t-shirt on and tell her that Morrissey was at thier other Uk dates? If so that was me:) and if not well i ran around like a headless chicken after the gig on the odd chance Morrissey might have been there:p

No, that wasn't me :p
I wouldn't give you a cruel false rumour! I talked to a man who was the spit of Zane Lowe, but he was northern. And a scary girl with white blonde hair, who repeatedly told me that The New York Dolls were her favourite band and that she was terribly excited.

No, that wasn't me :p
I wouldn't give you a cruel false rumour! I talked to a man who was the spit of Zane Lowe, but he was northern. And a scary girl with white blonde hair, who repeatedly told me that The New York Dolls were her favourite band and that she was terribly excited.

:p oh right, I thought it would have been someone on here since i seen it on here:p
There were some werid people: the the girl next to me was obsessed with twoers of London and screamed when i told her they were supporting. Anyone that likes them MUST be werid.:p
My sister hated the gig :p... i have to go alone this time.

I went with my sister too and she told me frankly that if I wanted to go into the pit, I was going alone. So I did :D
I think that was the best gig I have ever been to, it was so euphoric, morrissey gigs are..ravenous :p

I went with my sister too and she told me frankly that if I wanted to go into the pit, I was going alone. So I did :D
I think that was the best gig I have ever been to, it was so euphoric, morrissey gigs are..ravenous :p

I queued to make sure i was down the front and my sister just appeared and got down the front as well. I was having the time of my life and she just moaned about bveing in a lot of pain:mad:...she done the same at From the Jam:p. It was a great gig:D

Just got my ticket for Manc so its gig.... bed...... up early for train to London MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM gud weeked :guitar:

How far is Leeds from Manchester PT?
PS: I only found out where Leeds was recently....

It is about 60 miles south (I think)...I am taking a train down which shall take me about 1 hour.

Love PTxx.

It is about 60 miles south (I think)...I am taking a train down which shall take me about 1 hour.

Love PTxx.

What to do in Manchester of a Friday night? Half a person and I were going to go to a gig, but it's over 18s, and we don't want to be turned down, I cant find anything to do at all!

Anyone going to see the New York Dolls in Manchester 3rd July?

Can't make my mind up.....:confused:
I'm going to see them in Dublin supporting Morrissey this coming Saturday and also at Hyde Park the following Friday. I know it will be more of a personal gig indoors in a small venue rather than in a field, so is anyone else going?
I know Practising Troublemaker is going. Anyone else?

Jukebox Jury

Re: Anyone going to see the New York Dolls in Manchester 3rd July?

I'm going to see them in Dublin supporting Morrissey this coming Saturday and also at Hyde Park the following Friday. I know it will be more of a personal gig indoors in a small venue rather than in a field, so is anyone else going?

Jukebox Jury

virtually dead and half a person will be there too.
Brel said he wouldn't.
I suppose some other members such as Deano, sister steve and lilybett in Manchester will be there.

virtually dead and half a person will be there too.
Brel said he wouldn't.
I suppose some other members such as Deano, sister steve and lilybett in Manchester will be there.

Sister Steve is back in Huddersfield, course finished, lilybett has been at Warwick Uni for 2 years, not Manchester!

I see Graham is going and like me will be on the train heaving down to Euston in the morning.....

Jukebox Jury

Love PTxx.

PT, did you do geography at school:eek:

Manchester from Leeds is about 40 miles WEST! 60 miles south of Leeds is Nottingham:p

Jukebox 'I'll do geography on Eggheads' Jury:cool:

What to do in Manchester of a Friday night? Half a person and I were going to go to a gig, but it's over 18s, and we don't want to be turned down, I cant find anything to do at all!

Which venue is that? You can get in the Academy's under 18.

Jukebox Jury

Jukebox Jury

I'm going too....and for the early train next morning! :eek:

I'd absolutley love to go. But my wife talked me into taking residence of our London apartment on the Thursday night. Ironically to make sure that we were in Hyde Park in time to watch the New York Dolls. This was before the stage line ups were announced, and before we found about about this mini tour.

It's the last time I listen to her!
Bless Her!

PT, did you do geography at school:eek:

Manchester from Leeds is about 40 miles WEST! 60 miles south of Leeds is Nottingham:p

Jukebox 'I'll do geography on Eggheads' Jury:cool:

Haha, I swear it is at least partially South. I dropped Geog. ages ago as they just taught about food in China!

Love PTxx.

Tags
july 1st new york dolls rescue rooms
Back
Top Bottom