New Picture from Moz

JoeSellMozza

I think this one is from the NME interview some months ago, because the cover has a quite simelar foto, but this one is a little different and larger!
It´s from the german Musik Express Magazine, which has a 6 (out of 6) stars review of ROTT and a short interview, which isn´t exclusive I guess.

ENJOY! Greetings - Joe

Thank you, Joe. That is a very good photo and as you said, quite similiar to the one the NME used here:

Very nice ... but in the first one, where he is sitting, those shoes look awfully like leather. Don't they?

the text reads.....bevor er viermal (???) auf dt. Buehnens steht... i.e. relaxing before 4 German live gigs (see tour section)... i thought he was only playing two festivals.. if you have the entire magazine can you check in the tour section if we're missing any dates?? vielen dank

spectral hand said:
Very nice ... but in the first one, where he is sitting, those shoes look awfully like leather. Don't they?

High-quality leather alternative. Still designer shoes, of course.

He just looks great. How come those jeans look better than the ones he wears in concert?!

spectral hand said:

They do look like leather, although hopefully they're fake. I have some very lookalike shoes myself and sometimes is hard to tell.

I don't think Moz wears any leather..... At least I hope so!

Bubble Bursted...

Morrissey wears leather shoes, sorry guys, he said something to the effect of "there's no suitable alternative." Hypocritical of the man, but nobody's perfect right?!?

punkinthesupermarket said:
the text reads.....bevor er viermal (???) auf dt. Buehnens steht... i.e. relaxing before 4 German live gigs (see tour section)... i thought he was only playing two festivals.. if you have the entire magazine can you check in the tour section if we're missing any dates?? vielen dank

Hi punk,
I'm sorry to tell you that the guys at the ME simply made a mistake. I don't know if it happened intentionally to torture the german fanbase but at the moment he's definitely just playing those two horrible festivals.
Maybe in the furture all will be well but I think he's not going to play any more shows here.
Sonar

Hepziah said:
How do you know that they have made a mistake?

Moinsen Hepziah,

since you're from Germany as well and since you're a huge fan I suppose you bought the ME-issue, right? Have you found any other tourdates in the tour-section? Unfortunatelly not. So... when they write: "Check tour-section for further details on the four concerts", obviously somebody made a mistake. And besides that: the magazine came out about a month ago. If there would be the slightest possibility for Mozza to come and visit us, I guess we'd know by now. I guess we'd even know it before the ME. But of course I can't be sure and I just hope Sanctuary Germany offers him a squillion Euro and proves me wrong...

Cheers.

~El Boydelz~ said:
Morrissey wears leather shoes, sorry guys, he said something to the effect of "there's no suitable alternative." Hypocritical of the man, but nobody's perfect right?!?

True, but he said that years ago, when vegan designer shoes were basically non-existent. In a recent Spin (I think it was Spin?), it was mentioned that he now wears vegan designer shoes. Whether or not he's completely given up leather (i.e. chucked all his old shoes?), he hasn't said, but he's sort of given the impression that he's not buying any more new leather.

love, math+

Math Tinder said:
True, but he said that years ago, when vegan designer shoes were basically non-existent. In a recent Spin (I think it was Spin?), it was mentioned that he now wears vegan designer shoes. Whether or not he's completely given up leather (i.e. chucked all his old shoes?), he hasn't said, but he's sort of given the impression that he's not buying any more new leather.

love, math+

Yeah, I read that one too... but I had the impression the interviewer just assumed it were vegan shoes instead of really asking the man who was wearing them. And I took a close look on the shoes after reading and I am almost sure they were real leather (if you're interested in really elegant vegan shoes you soon know every pair ever made... there aren't that many). But anyways: Morrissey drinks milk and eats cheese, why shouldn't he wear leather? As much as I love him for his militant vegetarianism... if he loved animals that much he wouldn't be eating sundaes or eggs.

Sonar said:
As much as I love him for his militant vegetarianism... if he loved animals that much he wouldn't be eating sundaes or eggs.

Why? Eating an unfertalised egg doesn't hurt an animal. Since when has cheese killed an animal?

Back
Top Bottom