New photo on TTY

Why hello, fortbethel. It's a pleasure to meet us.

Moz has his picture taken with old people a lot lately.

Keeps him looking young at least.

NRITH, I'm not going to depress you by pointing out how very close you (and I, for that matter) are to qualifying for membership in that fine association. I think you only need to be 35 and have occasional knee and/or back pain, plus a minimum of ten gray hairs. Head only, thanks. Their standards have dropped considerably in recent years...

OK, hold on: check; check; no, oh, wait, head only--check. SHIT!

Really, though, can't you just see old Mozzer walking down the street wearing this?
53790273v4_240x240_Front.jpg

actually, i recently learned that AARP stands for nothing now. It is not an acronym any longer.

Really? I didn't get that memo.

Moz has his picture taken with old people a lot lately.

Keeps him looking young at least.

Or looking at Young.

American Association of Retired People

oh well. still doesn't explain who leee black childers is.

He photographed a lot of musicians - particularly in the late 60's and 70's. He shot Bowie and I am pretty sure he shot the Ramones - for sure he was over down around the scene at CB's when the Ramones were taking over... and Morrissey was probably drooling over pics he took of the New York Dolls at some point in his youth... Leee was hanging out with Warhol NY Dolls and punk bands and photographing all along.

I'm really sorry, but that Leee guy looks really scary in this pic!!
Next to him, my 63 year old dad would look 45!

Oh but Moz looks adorable, as usual.

No KIDDING! My first thought was child molesterer! Nancy Grace please get that stun gun out!

8bonk0i.jpg

Not Right In The Head, this is a picture of Wayne/Jayne County with Dave Johansen.

Here's Leee Childers and Cyrinda Foxe in 1971.

72tls8w.jpg

okay, I hate to mention it, but remember "the who is Lee?" debate? we have another contender now.

ha! I have to shut up or I'll completely change the subject. (started reading about the conspiracy that kept "the youngest was the most loved" from the top of the charts...)

Back
Top Bottom