New album cover

Some other comments:

Has Paul Gadd arrived back in the UK then?

So that's what Madeleine looks like nowadays?

Is that Jake's kid?

Why is Morrissey holding a baby??? Still he looks quite dapper though the Fred Perry look is a bit dated and cheap.......

If this is going to be the cover then um ur its not really the greatest piece of cover art. Again.

Huh?

Some other comments:

Is that Jake's kid?

Why is Morrissey holding a baby??? Still he looks quite dapper though the Fred Perry look is a bit dated and cheap.......

If this is going to be the cover then um ur its not really the greatest piece of cover art. Again.

What's got to do with Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter and Madeleine MaCann who was almost 4 years old when she was disappeared?

Re: Huh?

What's got to do with Paul Gadd aka Gary Glitter and Madeleine MaCann who was almost 4 years old when she was disappeared?

Nothing Kewpie nothing.... thats the point.

Re: Huh?

Some other comments:

Is that Jake's kid?

I thought it was a legit comment - many, many pages back someone posted a black and white photo of a hairy bloke holding a baby and someone said it looked like Maddie...I made the comment that it made me laugh out loud and spat food all over my lap top :sick:

quiff.jpg

Well, I admit to being charmed by it.

attachment.jpg
[/QUOTE]

This thread has been so interesting, confusing and entertaining.

I like the photo, but I'm not sure he was photographed actually holding the baby, think it could have been added.

I think the photo could represent Morrissey holding himself as a baby.:confused:

Thought it was a boy but now I think it is a girl.

:D

Love the arm art. :)

Last edited:
Re: Hmmmm

Una pulsera enganchada en el brazo? Parece más un tattoo de esos cutres que salen en las bolsas de patatas :D

Bueno, me siento más cómodo escribiendo en español, mi inglés no es tan bueno como debería. :o

En cuanto a lo que tiene en el brazo Morrissey, es verdad que parece una pulsera abierta, pero es algo bastante raro... :confused:

http://cabecillaatormentadores.spaces.live.com/

parece una amatista
Amethyst_cut.jpg

http://www.publiboda.com/amatista/index.html

http://www.gemstone.org/gem-by-gem/english/amethyst.html

WTF is this? The dream has gone but the baby is NOT real!! I don't like this photoshop cover at all! :eek:

Don't panic, you can see the original unretouched photo in page 33 (find echobay's post or go to page 25 #482).

bysshe couldn't help adding quiff to the baby. :p

Don't panic, you can see the original unretouched photo in page 33 (find echobay's post or go to page 25 #482).

bysshe couldn't help adding quiff to the baby. :p

Thanks, Kewpie.

I guess some people can't take a joke. :p

Tags
art baby's arm can i please see it gerontophilia good font hated it he saw it! i have a nasty rash i have seen it i like the font i really want to see it. in yummy dipping sauce interesting though its gorgeous jake little butterfly meh no fair steamed dumplings stop editing it we seen it too
Back
Top Bottom