Nerak Watch

You're obsessed with her and it's weird and icky

Worse too because she gets off on the attention. You can tell by the way she throws out little bits of bait, assured of getting a response. And she ALWAYS does, doesn't she? you people ALWAYS take the bait, innit? And then you complain about HER. Well, she wouldn't be half the problem if you didn't constantly engage.

But yeah, let's all watch her public Twitter, for all the good that will do. She's probably shaking in her boots. Grow the f*** up, little man.

Worse too because she gets off on the attention. You can tell by the way she throws out little bits of bait, assured of getting a response. And she ALWAYS does, doesn't she? you people ALWAYS take the bait, innit? And then you complain about HER. Well, she wouldn't be half the problem if you didn't constantly engage.

But yeah, let's all watch her public Twitter, for all the good that will do. She's probably shaking in her boots. Grow the f*** up, little man.

This is the correct take.

Pronouns in the bio, that’s always a warning sign.
Why some women feel the need to let us know they are she/hers is beyond me.

She’s gone nuclear. She is now harassing Right Said Fred on Twitter.

Following on from her vicious assault on Right Said Fred, it’s nice to see some positivity from Nerak.
Here she is voicing her support for Humpty Dumpty:
IMG_9606.jpeg

Tesco? TESCO?! How dare you!
Bitch, I shop at Asda.
IMG_9612.jpeg

Who mentioned the influx of African immigrants earlier in this thread? You have incurred the wrath of a lonely spinster with a Twitter account!
A spinster who hates the idea of the Brits being in Ireland but is all for every other nationality being there.

Last edited:
IMG_7953.jpeg
Remind us again, what is the name of your weird website?

View attachment 101044
Remind us again, what is the name of your weird website?
Your obsession with Karen is worse than her obsession with Morrissey. As soon as she posts something, there you are like a jack-in-the-box, saying something either offensive or pretentiously blasé.

I’m not saying everything she does is good or reasonable, but for f***’s sake man, get a grip.

Your obsession with Karen is worse than her obsession with Morrissey. As soon as she posts something, there you are like a jack-in-the-box, saying something either offensive or pretentiously blasé.

I’m not saying everything she does is good or reasonable, but for f***’s sake man, get a grip.
Gregor. f*** off.

It's super annoying

and what it baffles me that he doesnt understand is that he's giving malarkey validation. she herself lives for this shit. if she wasnt irking people, SHE wouldnt have a reason for existing, or at least wouldnt have a reason for posting the shit that she does.

Tags
karen nerak
Back
Top Bottom