My Meeting with Morrissey

i'll rephrase my fangirlish comment to

"jake is rather attractive, isn't he?"

:horny: :p :o

First off, thanks for sharing Cowshed! Great story, you're braver than I'd ever be.

Secondly, Crimes yes he is. Nice arms.

As for J's .... don't forget Jed. And Jesus (the forgiven One). ;)

Je Suis
Jealous.
:D

BGCTMO33.jpg

Heres a photo of the man himself..I was out in Camden that night with intentions to go to Proud but foolishly decided not to go in the end..A decision i will have to live with for the rest of my life, I am truly sick down to my heart!x

I've read (from several different sources) that Jake is short, diminutive, etc. but the bloke in that photo looks almost as tall as SPM. Just an observation. As a frustrated short(ish) person myself, I'm very interested in the topic.

I've read (from several different sources) that Jake is short, diminutive, etc. but the bloke in that photo looks almost as tall as SPM. Just an observation. As a frustrated short(ish) person myself, I'm very interested in the topic.
he is not thaaat small( pic from 94 in attachment)

EDIT,14th Nov :actually hellie(comments further down) and others ..I think they are more buddies now than everything else...dont think they re an "item" nowadays
..back in 93-94..well another story.. who knows..but ...he did spoke about in an interview with michael bracewell in early 95 "that he did have a Relationship that opened him up and that ended recently..
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=95305&highlight=interviews
.but Morrissey must have realized recently how good jake was artistically/visually so he did choose him to shoot him again...14,15 years are long enough to "get over it I think..so I think rather its a transition developed from very, very close friend or whatever....to just good mates nowadays
also in 15 years things/life/sexuality can change..
Jake could be married with kids now... most of the RL he had in his life could have been women..with one ;)or two exceptions but Im just speculating here..
so if he has a gf now tht doesnt say anything about his past partners...
look at stephen daldry(director), anne heche,julie burchill..all "more or less famous" people who had same sex RL/"affairs" and who are married now to a partner of the opposite sex..julie burchill said about it:
"At the time Julie announced to the world that neither of them was lesbian; they were just “two women who are very much in love”.
this topic mad me think of an old classmate of mine : met him 8 years ago at a gay club ,"making out",we talked shortly, he was happy ,..my friend who was back home at her parents saw him ,ca 7 months in the city (where he still lives) with a woman(who obviously was his gf/wife, pushing a pram, looking just as happy...if he is taying with hris woman all his lifor not..who knows
anything is possible some people are prefering the same sex or the opposite sex all their lifes,others fall in love with the person,not the gender..even if the chosen person dont inhabit the same gender as the usual partners they chose "normally", so this one will be the exception
. on the other hand: others always had partners of both sexes and are open about it...
.the world isnt b/w...but we all know that, dont we?
IPersonally I'm a little pissed off that he doesn't want to appear in the Jewish or Buddhist Gazette. Even though it's a joke,there's always an element of truth in a joke and it seems like he resents embracing who he is, a multi-cultural superstar.
i wondered abou that .looked cowshed up in the male frink..with his shaven head and his general appearance he comes across as a bit buddhist-ish-I think thts why he said that...

Last edited:
I've made some incredible leaps in logic before but this one takes the cake.

I wrote this at 8 in the morning as the bell was ringing for the staff meeting but even so it makes sense to me. maybe you have to think Illogically!
hows that for logic. ha, ha
All I know is that I look at this photo and I'm happy.
moz.jpg

Random observations, part deux: I don't envy the band who has to impress a crowd of these jaded hipsters, standing there with their arms crossed!

Nice jacket on the Morrissey bloke. He's so well-tailored. You can bet he smells nice too.

I am so jealous..... someday someday.....*off dreaming of meeting Morrissey*

moz.jpg

I believe this photograph (from the showbiz pages of the 'Buddhist Gazette')
originally had the caption "He Came Back...to Camden"
;)

I believe this photograph (from the showbiz pages of the 'Buddhist Gazette')
originally had the caption "He Came Back...to Camden"
;)

This world is so cruel sometimes.

Actually he got a job and moved in London in April or May.

I wish I had known Doll and the Kicks were playing last night. :(

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=92217&highlight=doll+kicks

*cough*

Did you ask him if he wanted one of my calendars?:confused::D

Well done, bet you are still buzzing:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

your the del boy of solo

because I try not to listen about women in Morrissey's life, I have to ask now: Jeniffer is....??? :confused:
I only heard him talk to a Jeniffer in the Russell Brand interview.

shes his PA , her name is jennifer ivory and if you do a search you will find loads of posts on her ;)

Of all the people in the world he could have he chooses that!!:confused:

Sorry to be a bitch but i say how i feel.:rolleyes:

Of all the people in the world he could have he chooses that!!:confused:

Sorry to be a bitch but i say how i feel.:rolleyes:

He's a person not a thing. Have some manners.

morrissed still the dedicated concert goer., beside watching the dolls and the kicks.. he did visit a concert of eli paperboy reed on the 8th december. last year.was that noted around here? is eli still on the list of the support act? someone i know has wrote about his encounter in a forum in his own unmistakeable way during eli`s concert..

"Imagine Morrisseys surprise when I walk into the Hoxton Square Bar and Grill near Brick Lane, London to see Eli 'paperboy' reed perform. Anticipating nothing more than an evening of sparkling wit, esoteric conversation and pounding soul music,I settle down only to be stared at by One of the most iconic figures of modern popular culture. Nursing a tepid bottle of cola I am becoming increasing disturbed at the 'Ringleader of the tormentors' persistent ogling of our party(...)

edit: oh isee eli is out of the loop conc..I understand he was still in for NY and for very few shows while the courteneers doing most of the gigs, but not all gigs
cause i had nothing read around here that he had been kicked out
http://vanyaland.blogspot.com/2008/12/morrissey-snubs-our-very-own-eli.html:

When Morrissey hits Boston’s new House of Blues on March 29, he won’t have local soul man Eli “Paperboy” Reed opening the show for him. Too bad given how close the two came to pairing up for a lengthy 2009 tour.

Morrissey’s camp allegedly struck a deal to have Brookline soulman Reed and his band, the True Loves, open for five weeks of the Mozzer’s seven-week North America tour early next year. But two weeks ago, the former Smiths frontman took in a True Loves gig in London and suddenly nixed the deal.

Reed did not respond to several Hotline requests for comment on Moz-gate, but spilled the details last week on a local music message board, Lemmingtrail.

“It’s alright, now at least we can do all the other stuff we couldn’t do because of how long the tour was,” Reed wrote. “(We) just played for 1,300 people headlining in Madrid so at least I have that going for me. I really just wanted to play Carnegie Hall.”[/QUOTE]

he did also atend a girl in a coma gig shortly before they became the support act

Last edited:
Tags
jake meet moz
Back
Top Bottom