My e-tickets are GONE!

vAndreav

on the flesh rampage
ok so i just logged onto my account on 1iota.com to print my confirmed tickets for the jimmy kimmel show, but went i went to my e-ticket page the section where it's supposed to show your event info and say 'view eticket' was completely blank! :eek: there was nothing there, as if it didnt upload or something. i logged onto it on several different computers but it was all the same. did this happen to anyone else? i email the website....
im so scared i wont be able to go now....

My e-ticket is still there

I just looked at my account, and the confirmed eticket (that I already printed out days ago) is still there.

Are you sure you aren't just panicking and forgetting to do a step? Take a deep breath, go slowly, and try again.

You aren't the one who got more than two tix because family members created other accounts and got extra for you, are you? If so, that may be the reason your tix are gone.

If all else fails, look out for an announcement on TTY this Tuesday. There may be tix available from that site.

damn, that must be it. my sister made her own account and got two tickets and has printed them. and i had an account for two tickets for me and my boyfriend, which are gone now. ok. well i feel better knowing that was probably the reason for it. thank you. i guess ill have to tell my bf to bug off and ill go with my sister.

Well, did your sister put the tix under your name?

I would've figured that she put them under her own name, in which case, that shouldn't have affected your own tix. But I guess she must've put them under your name.

Was she the first to register under your name then?

Be glad they didn't cancel all your tix for trying to get around the limit! Better ask your sister to go back and check that the ones she got are still valid so that you don't turn up and are denied at the event.

Well, did your sister put the tix under your name?

I would've figured that she put them under her own name, in which case, that shouldn't have affected your own tix. But I guess she must've put them under your name.

Was she the first to register under your name then?

Be glad they didn't cancel all your tix for trying to get around the limit! Better ask your sister to go back and check that the ones she got are still valid so that you don't turn up and are denied at the event.

no her tickets are under her name. mine here under my own name. but its the same last name...so..and the same hometown. she registered first. she already printed hers and got the email saying "prepare for the show..etc" so they must still be valid.

Well, you are not the same person as your sister, so you should still be entitled your own pair of tix. I didn't see any disclaimer on the website saying that one pair of tix is limited to a single household.

damn, that must be it. my sister made her own account and got two tickets and has printed them. and i had an account for two tickets for me and my boyfriend, which are gone now. ok. well i feel better knowing that was probably the reason for it. thank you. i guess ill have to tell my bf to bug off and ill go with my sister.

maybe you used the same computer...check if there are tickets available. they may have gone through recently and took back multiple tickets from people and re-released them.

maybe you used the same computer...check if there are tickets available. they may have gone through recently and took back multiple tickets from people and re-released them.

we used different computers. i would think that if they took back the tickets it would atleast say so somewhere....i mean if they bothered sending emails telling people to "prepare" for the show, that they would send some sort of messege saying "sorry we took your ticket..." or whatever..i'm checking back pretty often..

we used different computers. i would think that if they took back the tickets it would atleast say so somewhere....i mean if they bothered sending emails telling people to "prepare" for the show, that they would send some sort of messege saying "sorry we took your ticket..." or whatever..i'm checking back pretty often..

They have no obligation to tell you that your ticket was cancelled and stuff. Its like ticketmaster, they dont have to tell you they are cancelling your order if you try and buy more than you can get. I figure since you got a few under your name to start with they took it upon themselves to get rid of yours even though you fixed it. But yeah, you are f**ed unless something happens.

They have no obligation to tell you that your ticket was cancelled and stuff. Its like ticketmaster, they dont have to tell you they are cancelling your order if you try and buy more than you can get. I figure since you got a few under your name to start with they took it upon themselves to get rid of yours even though you fixed it. But yeah, you are f**ed unless something happens.

yeah, well atleast my sister still got hers...i wonder what the deal is with TTY and what will happen on tuesday, if they have extra tickets or something...

my e-ticket is still showing for JK said:
I have noticed that Morrissey has now been taken of the 1iota site as well. It is still on the jimmy kimmel live site.
Of what you have said, it looks like you may have gotten the tickets for the taping of the show inside the theatre.

I hope all goes well and Morrissey plays.

Hi suprefan...recognize me?

Anyways, my e-ticket is still showing for JK, but I don't see Morrisey listed as a musical guest anymore. Kinda strange.

Hey dude how goes it? Hahaha ::waves::

Yeah its off 1iota but still on the JK site and my e ticket is still valid. I imagine that whatever happens on TTY tomorrow has to do somethign with this and that no more tickets will be issued on 1iota. And if it was cancelled 1iota would be sending e mails out to everyone regarding this. So do not worry or anything.

Andrea---Sorry to hear about your ticket situation....I hope it gets resolved....also on TTY website it states that it will give tickets to the first 100 people that send in an e-mail..........:)

Back
Top Bottom