Mozzie's Fingies

PregnantForTheLastTime

Hideous trait.
Anyone else notice the bandaids? And kids' ones, too. I think he had one on in Chicago, and St. Louis pictures reveal a number of them. And if anything, a venue production office would be stocked with ordinary flesh-tone bandaids, not Spider-Man specials like my kids like.

So. Deliberate choice? Why? Is he practicing the guitar? Any theories?

Oh, and also... in Indy, KY had her hand bandaged to the nth. Have they been practicing some nasty glass-smashing hot sex? Curious.

Ha! Sorry, I can't help with Moz' fingies, but I can supply that the bandaged hand has been a Kristeen trademark for awhile. She's blessing us with it on the cover of Orphans. ...to be honest, I sort of suspect there's a practical purpose, the trigger to some effects doohickey is inside, or something or other like that...but yeah, it's definitely not glass-breaking sex.

I think Morrissey is just trying to work through all possible fake-injured body parts by his 50th birthday. In a year or two he'll have to let down his trousers at strategic moments...

Oh, and this is the perfect spot for a cute kid story. I have this 6 3/4 year old son who could be Moz's. Well, obviously, not really, but in looks you'd never know. Dead ringer for Moz' communion picture... that Irish blood is good stuff! Dark brown hair, vivid blue eyes, hair sticks up in front, the works. Next time I take him to get his hair cut I'm getting it high and tight at the sides and leaving the top front long. (hehehe.)

So, anyway. He is also rhythmless, but a very good singer when you draw him out. And Tuesday he came home from kindergarden with this brown paper bag hand puppet of a bunny he made in art class. And, for some reason only he knows, he embellished his bunny with... get this... a hearing aid and thick glasses! Drawn on in marker. He thought it looked cool. He has never seen any old Moz pics and had no idea Mama would find that funny. I was dying laughing, but trying not to embarrass him, as parents will understand. God, I love that kid.

Remember remember!!! This is not new!!! Just last year he showed up on stage at the Exit Festival (correct me if I'm wrong) with ine of this kids band aids put in his left temple... It was a sort of light-blue one... There are even pics... I don't have time to search for them in my PC now, but there are.

I know some people who read alot have a reaction to the acid in paper and print...sometimes it makes the fingertips crack...i don't it's a theory:confused: these two aren't diabetics right???

Actually, my DH has that problem- when his skin gets dry, or he's exposed to something he's allergic to, his fingertips crack.

Still doesn't explain the kiddie bandaids. Really, no one can get to Walgreen's and get him a box of fleshtoned ones? No, it's a deliberate choice for some reason.

I want to be at Walgreens when the big black bus pulls up and Mozzer gets out to pick up a box of bandaids, a fresh tube of toothpaste, and a magazine. So cute he is.

he threw one off his finger on the barricade right in front of me in St Lou. the girl next to me tried to punch me when i tried to help her get it...it was so ridiculous. it's just a bandaid...come on!

Dear Pandora: It was "just" a bandaid... that came "just" from being in Morrissey's finger!!!!! :p :D LOL

(yeah, it's definitively ridiculous getting punched when you're trying to help... )

Dear Pandora: It was "just" a bandaid... that came "just" from being in Morrissey's finger!!!!! :p :D LOL

(yeah, it's definitively ridiculous getting punched when you're trying to help... )

i guess after being in direct contact with him for what felt like an eternity...a band aid doesn't really mean much. if anything, this whole experience made morrissey seem extremely human..which is weird, i never thought of him as human before.

for example...when he threw the shirt two rows behind me, everybody from the barricade jumped to get it...i didn't. my friend got me a piece because the shirt landed on her...but either way, i don't really care much for things like that...am i weird?

this whole experience made morrissey seem extremely human..which is weird, i never thought of him as human before.

That sort of happened to me, but it was after being up front for 2 days in a row in Pasadena. It's interesting you say that b/c I don't think I've ever heard anybody else say it. He became a whole, complete person to me after that, as opposed to being 50% idea. I hadn't even realized he was 50% idea to me before. That was the best "souvenir" from the Pasadena trip I think. :D Do you see him in pictures differently now? I wonder if this happens to everybody at some point and they just don't talk about it.... I like this phenomenon, btw. It made seeing him again this week a teensy bit less pure excitement, and more just..... comfortable. In a really good way! It's different but better! :)

Oh, and this is the perfect spot for a cute kid story. I have this 6 3/4 year old son who could be Moz's. Well, obviously, not really, but in looks you'd never know. Dead ringer for Moz' communion picture... that Irish blood is good stuff! Dark brown hair, vivid blue eyes, hair sticks up in front, the works. Next time I take him to get his hair cut I'm getting it high and tight at the sides and leaving the top front long. (hehehe.)

So, anyway. He is also rhythmless, but a very good singer when you draw him out. And Tuesday he came home from kindergarden with this brown paper bag hand puppet of a bunny he made in art class. And, for some reason only he knows, he embellished his bunny with... get this... a hearing aid and thick glasses! Drawn on in marker. He thought it looked cool. He has never seen any old Moz pics and had no idea Mama would find that funny. I was dying laughing, but trying not to embarrass him, as parents will understand. God, I love that kid.

That's almost spooky!!! What are the odds of that particular artistic choice????!!!! I love it!!!! :D

Elvis used to put band aids on his fingers on stage to stop people nicking his rings as he shook their hand.

Dunno if this is why Moz does, just thought I'd mention it.

Back to lurk mode. . .

Last year, on 9th July, he had a blue bandaid on his temple at Ruisrock festival, Turku, Finland.:)
I scanned the picture from a newspaper, so the quality isn't the best. My apologies.

Elvis used to put band aids on his fingers on stage to stop people nicking his rings as he shook their hand.

But not all the band aids are not on the fingers where his rings are. Look here.

stlouis9.jpg

On this picture it might be pure coincidence that one of the both band aids are on the finger with a ring.

moz1.jpg

It's just a gimmick. Like Michael Jackson did in the past.

Maybe the producers of Spiderman 3 are paying for product placement.

Maybe the producers of Spiderman 3 are paying for product placement.

May be thats why Bruce Campbell had a user account here when the film was released
:eek:

Back
Top Bottom