Moz's Real Problem?

As someone who has a close friend who was one of the few people who really got to know Richey as a person, I've seen how hurt and distraught the whole thing has made them. They will always believe until the day that a body is found that Richey is alive because sometimes hope is what truly gets you through. So when morons like you show up and try and make out that you have the final word on something as important as this then you're insulting those that knew Richey, those that adored his work and those that simply care about human life.

In summary, f*** you.

I call bullshit.

I have a friend of a friend who etc etc etc. Bollocks.

I call bullshit.

I have a friend of a friend who etc etc etc. Bollocks.

Oh you "call bullshit" do you?
Why?
How is it unfeasible that I am friends with someone that was a close friend of Richey's exactly? What would be the point in me making that up? What would be gained from that?
Damn I sometimes wonder why I bother with this place. I meant every f***ing word of that last post, its something I care about and now I'm getting called out as someone that's making this up. Seriously?

So I guess I'd need to give some proof to you or something? Do you want names and phone numbers or something?

I've been posting on this board for nearly two years now, it's not like I all of a sudden showed up with some bullshit story about "oh I know this person, I know that person" to try get some cyber-blowjob or something. I figured I'd been here long enough that were I to say something like I did in my last post that at least a few people might think "fair play" but I guess not. That's a damn shame.

I was actually joking about this whole thing. Funny to see how easily some people get riled up. But according to the logic of Moz's morbidity and early death fixation (Elvis, James Dean, etc) he should have followed them and driven himself into real immortality. He has achieved the latter of a sort anyway, but if he had died young - and I'm glad for him and his family and friends he didn't - he would have been worshiped the world over now at dawn every morning.

I didn't mean to inadvertently start off a sad and ridiculous 'Richey is alive' thing, by the way, and am surprised that people still believe that rubbish. I think the way he died was tragic (and he's been declared legally dead) but the way people still believe he's alive is ridiculous. It's like people who still believe Tupac and Kurt Cobain are alive. Nonsense. Soothing balm for a pained mind and emotions, which I can understand, but still nonsense. Richey Manic, who did some fine work the Manics, was far too mentally unbalanced a person to plan a lifelong escape a la Reggie Perrin (70s TV show where Leonard Rossiter planted his clothes on a beach as if he had died then went off to live somewhere else to escape his past life) and go off and live somewhere. And anybody who believes otherwise is deluding themselves. If they're not, and he is still alive, which of course he isn't...they might want to ask themselves what kind of bastard of a person would perpetrate such a cruel hoax on all who knew and loved him.

Richey James Edwards, RIP.

I don't want to argue about this.

Richey. I'd like to drive my tongue deep into those wounds of his.

I'll wager being a groupie in the Manics day would have been a worthwhile venture, unlike now.

Ryan Jarman? Alex Turner? Gerard Way? I've seen more sex appeal in a mutt (a dirty mutt, I admit).

The only contemporary musician for which I would bend over is the lead singer of the Killers (sans facial hair). And possibly Lily Allen, but that's only because...

I hate her guts.

Flowers, though. I'd be howling like a bitch in heat.

Back on topic, I agree with everybody who said something. Incidentally, Rimbaud gave nothing up, especially not prematurely, despite what Graham Robb and those dear souls at wikipedia may tell you.

Last edited:
Richey. I'd like to drive my tongue deep into those wounds of his.

I'll wager being a groupie in the Manics day would have been a worthwhile venture, unlike now.

Ryan Jarman? Alex Turner? Gerard Way? I've seen more sex appeal in a mutt (a dirty mutt, I admit).

The only contemporary musician for which I would bend over is the lead singer of the Killers (sans facial hair). And possibly Lily Allen, but that's only because...

I hate her guts.

Flowers, though. I'd be howling like a bitch in heat.

Back on topic, I agree with everybody who said something.

I'll give you a dollar to post as Our Lady and Bill Poster in the same minute.

Make it two and you're on!

Note to Morrissey: Dad just tried to "accidently" slip bacon bits on top of my omelette.

Tags
i know yourrealproblem
Back
Top Bottom