Mozart's House

pretorius

Went Austria last week, went to Salzburg as a day trip, and to Mozart`s house and look how the music sheet top left corner has been stamped.

Attachments

• moz001.jpg
    moz001.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • moz002.jpg
    moz002.jpg
    912.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Went Austria last week, went to Salzburg as a day trip, and to Mozart`s house and look how the music sheet top left corner has been stamped.
well spotted pret,that moz gets everywhere.

Salzburg? Never go there. And in case you've even been there, never go there again.

Greetings from Austria.

I love Mozart more than life, and I love Salzburg (not more than life but it's very nice), and I've been inside and in front of Mozart's birth place many, many, many times (hate Mozartkugeln, though - the milk chocolate/dark chocolate/marzipan combo doesn't do it for me) but the Moz - Moz-art connection is a bit far fetched to be honest. :lbf:

I love Mozart more than life, and I love Salzburg (not more than life but it's very nice), and I've been inside and in front of Mozart's birth place many, many, many times (hate Mozartkugeln, though - the milk chocolate/dark chocolate/marzipan combo doesn't do it for me) but the Moz - Moz-art connection is a bit far fetched to be honest. :lbf:
It is an amazing city, so much to see.
The Moz bit I just found funny

It is an amazing city, so much to see.
The Moz bit I just found funny

It's ridiculously beautiful. Walking around Salzburg - especially in Winter - feels like walking around in a fairytale! :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom