Moz with Jackson Browne photo at Buffy Sainte-Marie concert in Los Angeles (Feb. 8, 2015)

Wow, he's thin! Hair is long.

2u91vo0.jpg

This is a strange photo. Odd combo of people. And Morrissey looks like a bodybuilder.

Ok, he is holding his stomach in. Get over it. That's what 55 year old guys do when they wear tight T-shirts.

Thin is in.

- - - Updated - - -

Second time in three days. Your laundry bill must be through the roof.

Thin is in? You're a f***ing idiot.

I like the sport coat, t-shirt and jeans look. And I love the jacket pattern. Seems retro. It is a breath of fresh air seeing someone out at a club wearing something else besides black and dark colors. He should start his own clothing line (only I will stick to Levis, and he can leave the track suits out as well).

realitybites and Crystal Geezer, please stay on topic.

If you want to have a mud slinging, go to off-topic or the pigsty.

Thanks.

Don't know for sure, but as Jackson is a strict vegan, I'm betting the jacket is pleather/non-animal.

But wait, even though I am a vegan who easily finds accessories that look leather but are completely made from pleather, how can I trust that Jackson Browne isn't trying to pull a fast one? More importantly, does he only stay in hotels that are 100% vegan; does he only eat in vegan restaurants? While I have found this impossible to do, especially when traveling, I demand that anyone else claiming to be an animal rights advocate should abide by these unrealistic standards. Admittedly,I enjoyed a few of his songs years ago, am completely ambivalent to his work now, but I still have a good mind to show him a lesson by going on his fansite incessantly and exposing him as an irrelevant hypocrit. I will post there everyday until the people who admire his talent and who find enjoyment or comfort in his words finally realize the error of their ways and permanently abandon him.

lynnda

But wait, even though I am a vegan who easily finds accessories that look leather but are completely made from pleather, how can I trust that Jackson Browne isn't trying to pull a fast one? More importantly, does he only stay in hotels that are 100% vegan; does he only eat in vegan restaurants? While I have found this impossible to do, especially when traveling, I demand that anyone else claiming to be an animal rights advocate should abide by these unrealistic standards. Admittedly,I enjoyed a few of his songs years ago, am completely ambivalent to his work now, but I still have a good mind to show him a lesson by going on his fansite incessantly and exposing him as an irrelevant hypocrit. I will post there everyday until the people who admire his talent and who find enjoyment or comfort in his words finally realize the error of their ways and permanently abandon him.

lynnda

He also has no business walking down the streets of Rome with a bottle of volvic. He should have a resuseable water bottle even though it is extremely inconvenient to do so when traveling. He should only walk down a street where there is only vegetarian restaurants and shouldn't play in any country that produces meat.

:love: I see abs!;) Looove the jacket and wavy hair!

Hee hee, I was hoping for a "sighting" when I logged on...sure to elevate my mood...

People are having a very hard time with the fact that he's thin.

he is not thin. he is either fat on top or on the bottom, he is either sucking his stomach in so as to not photograph fat or hes developed man breasts in the last few days.

lynnda

Does Jackson Browne berate his audience as guilty of 'murder' because of their diet choices?
Try again. And FAIL! again...and again...

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

He also has no business walking down the streets of Rome with a bottle of volvic. He should have a resuseable water bottle even though it is extremely inconvenient to do so when traveling. He should only walk down a street where there is only vegetarian restaurants and shouldn't play in any country that produces meat.

Don't forget having Kerrygold cheese flown around the world to pander to his absurdities.

best
BB

Does Jackson Browne berate his audience as guilty of 'murder' because of their diet choices?
Try again. And FAIL! again...and again...

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget having Kerrygold cheese flown around the world to pander to his absurdities.

best
BB

You're enough to drive me to Kerrygold.

lynnda

You forgot to mention ' the cheese '

Back
Top Bottom