Moz wears Gucci who test on animals

OK. So Gucci are warned to STOP testing on animals by the greatest living singer/poet.
Well done Morrissey.
I spoke to his Aunt and he had no idea. she's gonna let him know.

He's one big contradiction. It's all about the public image. Comme de Garcon is also tested on animals.

He's one big contradiction. It's all about the public image. Comme de Garcon is also tested on animals.

Well, he's not hiding anything and in that case he doesn't care what the public thinks and so doesn't care about his 'public image'. Some people go out in the public wearing matching sweat pants and shirt and others go out in public wearing Gucci. So, no, he doesn't care what others think. :cool:

Is the madasun the user who recently posted a picture of himself with the blonde frosted tips? :lbf: :lbf: :lbf:

Also, I wear Gucci, and I also encourage people to eat less meat. Am I gonna get spanked?? :oops: Oh well!!! :dancers: :dancers: :dancers:

PEOPLE PEOPLE this is BAD information. Moz BLAZERS NOT tested with animals. Stupid information, maybe this ANON is the bad bald ponce writer!

The idea of not killing and eating animals, for all the reasons well-known, first of all because it is cruel and miserable, and murder, we don't need to, cause there are other, better options, is still a great and good idea.

When you come up with an option better than a bacon cheeseburger, let me know.

so who are the greatest living singer/poets ?

MORRISSEY, Dylan (though not really a fan),Bowie, Mark E Smith,John Lennon, L Cohen, Joni Mitchell,Patti Smith, and it goes on from there... Stefan Corbin Burnett,Scott Walker,Marc Bolan, Serge Gainsbourg,Howard Devoto,.....[/QUOTE

Really? Greatest living poets?

Back
Top Bottom