Moz songs you didnt like til you saw them live

Darth Vegan

truly disappointed
"The Loop"

not too much into his rockabilly-esque stuff(except "Sing Your Life".."Pregnant for the Last Time" may be my least favorite Moz song ever) so I always found this song rather bland.

After the last tour though..holy shit.

i always liked ganglord but i never really loved it like i do now until i saw it live. it definitely seems to be one that sticks out the most. when i took my friend who knew very little moz at the time he remembered ganglord well and loves it now as well.

I was never a huge fan of First of the Gang to Die until seeing it live. Being in the crowd with all the people bouncing up and down, it's a rather powerful song live. Now I'm a huge fan. Also Irish Blood, English Heart. Very powerful live.

This might sound like sacrilege but I was never nuts about Shoplifters until I saw him do it on this tour. What a difference, the live performance really brings it to a whole other level.

Life is a pigsty. I loved it live.

backed. "Pigsty" was one that, while i didnt dislike, was just kinda "there"...but the way he played it live on the summer tour...man oh man. I think the piano outro, him laying on the stage, going right into "HSIN?" combo made it.

backed. "Pigsty" was one that, while i didnt dislike, was just kinda "there"...but the way he played it live on the summer tour...man oh man. I think the piano outro, him laying on the stage, going right into "HSIN?" combo made it.

speedway!

i really enjoyed i'll never be anybody's hero now live. quite liked it on the album (although it is similar to i am two people) but when i saw him do it live i was blown away by how powerful the chorus is. combination of the band putting a bit more welly into it and the bright lights during the chorus.

Definitely without a doubt, The Loop. I didn't like it for 16 years and then I heard it live and I was transformed.

Meat is Murder. Never cared for it until he brought it back a couple three tours ago. Magical!

Why don't you find out for yourself? was always a track I would skip, because I didn't really care for the music. After the last tour, it's definitely a top song for me! Hearing it live made it fully dimensional, and the studio version sounds somewhat lacking of depth.

Back
Top Bottom