Moz should be thankful that we haven't gone this far

I don't know if anyone here is from Fresno, but it always seemed like a great place to get out of as fast as possible. I'm don't blame Axl for cancelling the show. I wonder why that website waited this long to go on strike though? The height of Axl's arrogance was when he used to make the audience wait up to 3-4 hours between the time the openers left the stage and he appeared. I wonder what he was doing? That's when the fans should have quit buying tickets and records.

Anyway, it did seem like a new record would be coming soon, but I wouldn't bet either way if there will ever be another one. I've heard some of the new songs that are supposed to be the next record, and one is ok, but most don't sound like Axl singing at all and are probably fakes.

Morrissey did cancel his last two shows in my area, so I guess if I wanted to, I could be mad at him, and go on strike, but I'm just hoping he does finally come here next year. I've only seen him once, and it was a long time ago. The band is so polished and professional now, too much so really, but that's just me. I'm hoping for more and more songs from Southpaw back to Your Arsenal to be included.

Back
Top Bottom