moz opened with Panic tonight in london

If this true then hopefully someone will have made a snaesky recording of it.

Or, even better, they'll have made a DVD of it in the mould of 'Who Put The M...'.

Summal, this is the third time i've said, it is true. 2 people have confirmed it on the boards. It's not that unbelievable really :D

We are the GOOD guys....

Well it's good to see that Moz has finally started changing the set a little. The songs he's been doing are great but it's been pretty much the same every gig.

:eek: bloody hell if it's true that he has changed the setlist like this I might consider going to the shithole that is Rock im Park after all. Not that it's been bad before but it would be idiocy to watch the same thing for the third time

It is true. I was there. Was a really great gig. Lot's of end of term like feeling.

Moz also got the band all to walk to the front of the stage and introduce themselves. Was very touching. Big cheers all round.

Finished with Stop Me. :D

There is on very very big problem with this!

HE DROPPED STILL ILL!!!!!

Still Ill is 100 times the song Panic is.

With the children's choir on 3 songs from Ringleader, I've thought from the beginning that he would do Panic sometime this tour - I bet that at some of the festivals, he actually has a children's choir with him, to join on Panic and The Youngest.

love, math+

We've heard still ill many times already - time for some new songs! Panic was amazing! What a great show!

bored said:
There is on very very big problem with this!

HE DROPPED STILL ILL!!!!!

Still Ill is 100 times the song Panic is.

but he has played it alot. believe me it was jaw dropping when it came on!!!!:D

...and don't foget he also played 'Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before', which if my memory is correct had only previously been played during the 88 Wolverhampton one-off gig. 2 suprise additions to the set-list in one night! :)

sid james said:
...and don't foget he also played 'Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before', which if my memory is correct had only previously been played during the 88 Wolverhampton one-off gig. 2 suprise additions to the set-list in one night! :)
He played it on the first night of the new tour at Tulsa in Yankie land :p

Not sure it's been played since though...likewise Suedehead.

He played Stop Me in Tulsa, the first show of the tour, and then again the next night in Oklahoma City. I'm so excited that he reintroduced it! I do hope he plays it at some of the American dates.

love, math+

ps- he played Suedehead in OKC as well

Math Tinder said:
He played Stop Me in Tulsa, the first show of the tour, and then again the next night in Oklahoma City. I'm so excited that he reintroduced it! I do hope he plays it at some of the American dates.

We're really lucky to have experienced that song, twice.

I got my handshake during "Stop Me" the first night, and you got your hug during the same song the next. :)

Back
Top Bottom