Moz on Finnish TV

Maid@ Vale Lover

Let the Right One Slip In
28/6 1830 London Live
Liveinspelning av Morrissey, som kommer till Ruisrock, på nattklubben Koko's i Camden i London i slutet av mars. På scen är också The Zutons och Yeah Yeah Yeahs som gett ut sina andra album samt den svenske sångaren Jose Gonzales.

Showing concerts from koko in London from March 2006

Note the 2 or 1 hours difference - depending on wich country in Europe You are planning to see this from / where Your TV are at the time.

London Live = The Album Chart Show

It's only one episode of "The Album Chart Show" where Moz performed 4 songs (Mar. 27). Nothing new:(

Matti said:
London Live = The Album Chart Show

It's only one episode of "The Album Chart Show" where Moz performed 4 songs (Mar. 27). Nothing new:(

1ST - I didn't say it was new (Look at recording date)

I was only being nice telling people that Yle will be sending some Morrissey performance.

Btw I did not know that only finnish people where too see this via parabol (Other)

I for myself can not see it from DK

But is there any recording of this ?

So tell Me that instead of Your sadly and boring - Icons :( and how mad You are. So how about the above recording / out there ?

That's great news!But does it come from TV1 or TV2? Well, I'll find that out sooner or later...

Not that anyone is interested, but today's my birthday. I'm 18 now

TV2 and Happy Birthday!

jossu said:
That's great news!But does it come from TV1 or TV2? Well, I'll find that out sooner or later...

Not that anyone is interested, but today's my birthday. I'm 18 now

Back
Top Bottom