Moz is God??

W

Woody Nightshade

So here we are again...Moz is God...He can do no wrong...He's never written a duff song...Please wake up, yes Moz is good, yes he's produced masterpieces but please remember he's only a man...He is open to critism, he can do wrong - Stop kidding yourselves that he is your saviour, look to yourselves a little more and make your own lines instead of repeating every line of every Moz song as if it were written for you.

You mean you had no idea?

>look to yourselves a little
> more and make your own lines instead of repeating every line of
> every Moz song as if it were written for you.

Yes, He is God. And as far as I am concerned every line of every song was written for me- I belong to the Elected... In Moz we trust! Moz bless you, Woody!
{ pictured below: the hand of God and a missionary named Steve -after his God of course! }

SO MUCH FOR LONDON!
forum131_small.jpg

> So here we are again...Moz is God...He can do no wrong...He's
> never written a duff song...Please wake up, yes Moz is good, yes
> he's produced masterpieces but please remember he's only a
> man...He is open to critism, he can do wrong - Stop kidding
> yourselves that he is your saviour, look to yourselves a little

I don't want my own life, I have much more fun living through him.
I couldn't do it without him. This old hand understands about love and loss of a very long relationship and being cheated on with a friend. I was always a big Moz fan. But after I had the pleasure of a lengthy 20minute converstaion with him, I realized he does care about us, and to quote him "Everything is going to be alright, I'll always be here for you." From that night on, I became a FANATIC!!!!! Thank you Morrissey for that evening in which I was enlightened and loved and hugged.
I'm here I won't move

Well, yes, he has written some bad songs (Found immediately comes to mind), but it's rare. Focus on the positive, man.

In my opinion, one indication of a truly great artist is the ability of all different kinds of people to see mirrors of their lives in the songs. In short, as if every song were written for "you." Right now, Morrissey's the only one I can think of that does that. His singular ability to touch people that way would make the man pretty damn close to God.

Found is an excellent song. The entire kill Uncle is wonderful.
Mute Witness is one of the greatest. and live its even better. don't doubt Morrissey, he is God!

It is much better to worship a REAL man than someone you have never ever seen, and for all you know, doesn't even exist!!!

> It is much better to worship a REAL man than someone you have
> never ever seen, and for all you know, doesn't even exist!!!
I think you missed the point of the post my friend. Morrissey has written some bad songs and he himself will be the first to admit to that. It's silly to idolize the man so much though, I do not think he as a human being he is better then me or anyone else on this earth. He's a great artist but there are a ton of other great artist out there that some of you people should be looking for instead of trying to figure out what brand of cereal Morrissey preferred in the 2nd grade or something as silly as that.

> I think you missed the point of the post my friend. Morrissey
> has written some bad songs and he himself will be the first to
> admit to that. It's silly to idolize the man so much though, I
> do not think he as a human being he is better then me or anyone
> else on this earth. He's a great artist but there are a ton of
> other great artist out there that some of you people should be
> looking for instead of trying to figure out what brand of cereal
> Morrissey preferred in the 2nd grade or something as silly as
> that.
well, if you do not like to see people idolizing Morrissey, maybe you should go to one of the webpages for your "other great atrists" and stop bothering all of us

For me, he acts like my own personal jesus (haha not funny)
not that i'am religous..but let me expand on that..
i love him, admire and look up to him the way people worship their god, i take his words like the bible into my life everyday. they help me with every situation and prove true inspiration for me. He has saved me from lots of pain and heartache.I know he loves his fans, truly loves his fans and i feel connected with him like i've never felt with anyone else in real life...this and many reasons give me a reason to look up to him like a god. hes my idol, my inspiration and everything to me. I know he's human and can make mistakes and sometimes have not too great songs, but hes the closetest to absolute perfection.

moz gurlie aka
the super secret wicked depeche mode fan

> make your own lines instead of repeating every line of

Morrissey augments my meager life! What more cn you ask?

> Found is an excellent song. The entire kill Uncle is wonderful.
> Mute Witness is one of the greatest. and live its even better.
> don't doubt Morrissey, he is God!

The man's human, he's fallible.

> well, if you do not like to see people idolizing Morrissey,
> maybe you should go to one of the webpages for your "other
> great atrists" and stop bothering all of us
That's just silly, I love Morrissey's work. Just because I dont feel like he should be the crowned ruler of the world doesnt mean I should post on this message board? It's sad to see Morrissey has some rather ignorant foolish fans out there.

Back
Top Bottom