Moz in American Idol Tshirt

King Leer

Leering since '97
Did anybody manage to snap a picture of him in the Idol t-shirt? I guess it'll be on TV in a couple of days anyway, but from the reports it seems he was forced to cover up.

Anyyyway, the reason I ask is because Morrissey was seriously down on Idol back when it started. Has he now fallen under its spell or something? Or is it just an ironic statement (though Moz is often ironic, I don't ever recall him wearing t-shirts that promote things he doesn't like).

Re: Moz in American Idol tee (no picture)

they confiscated all cameras and cell phones before we entered the studio...even though at least one person snuck a phone in, i don't think anyone was ballsy enough to attempt to take photos! the room was so small and well-lit, i'm sure it would've been noticed. i hope i'm wrong, but, otherwise we'll just have to wait for the airing...

i was under the impression he was being ironic by wearing the shirt...saying he was an american idol. when asked where he got the shirt, he essentially said that he was on the show, and that's how he became famous. :) very clever.

Did anybody manage to snap a picture of him in the Idol t-shirt? I guess it'll be on TV in a couple of days anyway, but from the reports it seems he was forced to cover up.

Anyyyway, the reason I ask is because Morrissey was seriously down on Idol back when it started. Has he now fallen under its spell or something? Or is it just an ironic statement (though Moz is often ironic, I don't ever recall him wearing t-shirts that promote things he doesn't like).

maybe he was trying to say that HE is an American Idol? :p

I took it as very ironic and hilariously so.

He also looked very fit in it.

The person with the cameraphone did NOT take photos with, though I saw lots of surreptious texting going on.

Maybe he'll wear it at concerts...with jeans! :D

I think people quite often make the mistake of assuming that if Morrissey references something, it means he approves of it. Quite often he is taking the piss.

Definitely true -- I've just never seen him do it with a t-shirt. He always wears t-shirts of things he likes -- especially ones featuring himself!

I think people quite often make the mistake of assuming that if Morrissey references something, it means he approves of it. Quite often he is taking the piss.

Most probably nugz ;)

I also think this could be true. I love his sense of humor.

p.s. THE JUDGE OFFICALLY HAS THE BEST AVITAR EVER!!! Di Chirico was a brilliant artist and I am a huge fan. Well done!

I also think this could be true. I love his sense of humor.

p.s. THE JUDGE OFFICALLY HAS THE BEST AVITAR EVER!!! Di Chirico was a brilliant artist and I am a huge fan. Well done!

THANK YOU :)
06_maestro-takes-a-bow.jpg

I didn't know he was known outside of Italy too. I love metaphysical paintings...

What did I miss here?? Morrissey was in American Idol? What's the taping nobodysxhero is talking about?? I'm totally lost here! :p

Yeah I think there are fans of his all over the world. A friend of mine from Dublin actually introduced me to his paintings.

And actually a number of them can be found in Philadelphia, where I live. At his place... http://www.barnesfoundation.org/

But to end the hijacking of this thread...

I bet Clay Aiken would drool if he saw Mozzer in an American Idol shirt :p

Ha! Are you a Claymate too? (I voted for him =o)

americanidle_sm.jpg

Oh dear brain twin!!!! That was not expected. I didn't know you really were a fan. Or "Claymate" as you say.

...disturbing...

Oh dear brain twin!!!! That was not expected. I didn't know you really were a fan. Or "Claymate" as you say.

...disturbing...

I did vote for him but I am not an actual ‘Claymate’, just bringing some lolz. I don't own anything of his, I just liked him on the show. Brain twin, don’t turn on me. I “need” you!

I did vote for him but I am not an actual ‘Claymate’, just bringing some lolz. I don't own anything of his, I just liked him on the show. Brain twin, don’t turn on me. I “need” you!

I would never turn on you!!! :eek:

And you always bring the lolz, I should known. duh!

p.s. My American Idol viewing started and ended with this guy... (and I couldn't be happier about that)

01_001_001.jpg

I would never turn on you!!! :eek:

And you always bring the lolz, I should known. duh!

p.s. My American Idol viewing started and ended with this guy... (and I couldn't be happier about that)

01_001_001.jpg

That/he was pretty bad. Those auditions are pretty hilarious, ya gotta admit.

William Hung: in 2004, a satirical news report on the Broken Newz web site claiming that the American Idol contestant had died of a heroin overdose was widely believed, forcing Hung to issue a denial.

that weirdo who shaved all his chest hair off on the last Idol auditions in order to sing for Paula worked at the Acme down the street from my brother's house..Delaware is a small world..

that weirdo who shaved all his chest hair off on the last Idol auditions in order to sing for Paula worked at the Acme down the street from my brother's house..Delaware is a small world..

LOL! Indeed it is. But you can buy booze and fireworks for dirt cheap! Yeee haww!!

What did I miss here?? Morrissey was in American Idol? What's the taping nobodysxhero is talking about?? I'm totally lost here! :p

Morrissey was NOT on American Idol, he filmed two songs for a late night talk show in LA on Monday. At the taping, he wore an American Idol tshirt under a jacket. He took his jacket off after the first song and looked extremely trim in that tight shirt!!! He was ready to do the second song, but I think the show producers told him he couldn't have the Idol shirt so visibly exposed (since it is a rival network). He complained, so one of the audience members yelled, "then take it off!" It was funny. :D He begrugingly put his jacket back on for the second song.

Like others have said, I didn't think he was at all promoting the show; he was saying he's an "American Idol." :)

p.s. I didn't see anyone taking pics except the CBS studio photographer on the floor.

^^

Thanks for the info Mell. I can't wait to see "trim Moz" when it airs tomorrow. :horny:

Back
Top Bottom