Moz Bday Party Philadelphia

as usual, 700 is having their annual Morrissey Bday Party on Friday night to celebrate the great man

700 N 2nd St
Philadelphia, PA 19123
(215) 413-3181

Just found out via philebrity that it's currently being planned and will be ready for Friday

I've never been to the place but I've heard good things.

i didnt know they did an annual thing.

the place is two floors. the bottom floor is just like a regular bar. one long bar, and then upstairs looks like someones livingroom/kitchen. seriously.

I had a pretty good hook-up there after the Tower Theatre show in 2004 :guitar::thumb:

The upstairs is like being in someone's apartment which is actually pretty cool.

you_got_it_dude.jpg

um, yeah I JUST SAID THAT. :rolleyes:

annual? hmm

maybe first annual?

darth vegan is doing moz's bday right on thur night at the strike of midnight at the raven lounge. get into it!:guitar:

They've actually done it for several years at the 700 club..I used to go there to hang and dance till the music spun upstairs went from Echo and the Bunnymen to Kris Kross.

Gotta suport DV first and foremost :thumb:

They've actually done it for several years at the 700 club..I used to go there to hang and dance till the music spun upstairs went from Echo and the Bunnymen to Kris Kross.

Gotta suport DV first and foremost :thumb:

you know you wanna jump

Chris X will make ya...jump jump.

No I wont, but as Shawn said, I am in fact playing an obscene amount of Moz and Smiths this Thursday night. I normally play a fair bit anyway, but being it's his birthday and all, I'm using it as an excuse to play more. Come join me, yes?

Come see me when you arrive and your first drink is on me!

The Raven Lounge
1718 Sansom st
Phila PA

10pm-2am NO f***ING COVER EVER.

myspace.com/djchrisxmusic

i'll probably go to both (if I can make it to work later on friday morning).

I was just putting it out there that there was something on friday, too. not just on thursday.

Back
Top Bottom