Moz Autobiography

C.J.M

Last time he was on johnathan ross, didnt he say he was writing a book, what happened to it? Did he ever finish it?

his middle name is not "dependable" for nothing!

oh well. you know how it is when you start writing a book to explain why Mike Joyce sucks and the publisher's lawyers want to remove most of the libellous things and you suddenly lose interest in writing your story...

One day, when all of this is over, I really believe his story will be published. But he will wait until his music career is finished and then reveal all...or maybe not! Time will tell. :)

He's always been one for speaking his mind, I believe that an autobiography will surface eventually.

However, he isn't much of a fan of talking about himself - so maybe not . . .

"I am amazing and no one appreceiates me. I have done everything on my own with not a shread of help from others. I claim to not care what others think, though I bitch and moan at my record company for not making me even more money than I already have. Yes I know they took a chance signing me when no one else would...for many years. Yes, I know that. I choose not to care. Mike Joyce is a terrible person because he wanted some cash after I screwed him blue. How dare he?"

there is a brief guess as to how it will read

"I am amazing and no one appreceiates me. I have done everything on my own with not a shread of help from others. I claim to not care what others think, though I bitch and moan at my record company for not making me even more money than I already have. Yes I know they took a chance signing me when no one else would...for many years. Yes, I know that. I choose not to care. Mike Joyce is a terrible person because he wanted some cash after I screwed him blue. How dare he?"

there is a brief guess as to how it will read

haha! sounds good

Back
Top Bottom