Morrisseys vocals - sounding a bit dodgy?

Maverick

Maverick
Is it just me, or does anyone else think Mozzer has sounded a bit...dodgy this week?

We all know, especially if we've seen him live, how brilliantly he can sing in real life - but i thought the Radio 2 concert sounded a bit suspect. I told myself it must just be the production from the BBC, but last nights Jonathan Ross show just solidified my doubts - his voice is sounding a bit weak.

Maybe he's just not in finest fettle at the moment, but he definatley hasn't been in his finest form the last few days.

Is he losing it?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think Mozzer has sounded a bit...dodgy this week?

We all know, especially if we've seen him live, how brilliantly he can sing in real life - but i thought the Radio 2 concert sounded a bit suspect. I told myself it must just be the production from the BBC, but last nights Jonathan Ross show just solidified my doubts - his voice is sounding a bit weak.

Maybe he's just not in finest fettle at the moment, but he definatley hasn't been in his finest form the last few days.

Is he losing it?

i actually was impressed how well he sounded , the set list also impressed me alot :guitar:

It definately isnt as strong as it has been, its sounding very 'thin' instead of booming, if that makes sense!!

The singing voice involves blood, flesh and bone -- like any athlete he's been out of practice for a while. Give him time to warm up!

Yes, I noticed too that the vocals were a little dodgy. This based on the TV-appearences, I haven't heard the radiosessions yet. Might be a different story there.

He's always been an imperfect singer live. His voice often cracks or he'll sing a duff note. This may be a bit jarring to people now we rarely hear imperfect vocals from singers, particularly in their TV performances. I think he sounds very strong at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom