Morrissey's downfall

• Thread starter useless and jobless
  • Start date
U

useless and jobless

During "Teachers" I see Morrissey drop right to the stage. Apparently he slipped on a "flat" flower. Was it a coincidence that it was immediately proceeding the lines..."plaaning your downfall"?

I thought he was acting out the lines. However at the end of the song he announced to the crowd something to the effect of..."I don't know if any of you noticed but I sliiped and fell on a flat flower and alomst broke my neck! Which isn't a bad way to go if you think about it." After a meek response from the audience, (could it be because we don't want him to break his neck?), Morrissey said something like..."You probably don't care anyways". We of course do care Mr. Morrissey.

What about the poor flower?

> Was he alright?

Hopefully...I would hate to go to Vegas again and find out..."Show cancelled...back spasms". Not to mention that I care for his welfare in general... but that should go without saying! Take lots of Advil Morrissey!!!

AND PLEASE PLAY THE EDGES IN VEGAS....AND PERHAPS HEIR APPARENT OR THIS IS NOT YOUR COUNTRY OR SOME OTHER RECENT B SIDES!!!

PS No animals were harmed in the making of this response...

Suggestion for Morrissey...

Start the night off with Last Night I dreamt... That way the whole show the audience will be wondering and anticipating what the encore will be! He should then do a 2(or more) song encore ending with Meat is Murder! This should not be done tonight because I will not be there!!! But Saturday or Sunday or Monday...

Just my humble suggestion.

Back
Top Bottom