Morrissey's Canibalistic Tendencies?

duchess_of_fork

I thought it would be funny to have a reason to name a thread this. To contrast some cartoons surfacing the board these days, I'll post one of my own, my pride and joy. I drew it a couple of months ago. Here. Enjoy, just don't choke on it!

morrissey_elton.jpg

good drawing. moz looks like his got a bit of the liberaches though

haha i can see it now that you point it out! but morrissey hates fur...and rhinestones, i assume!

that's GREAT! especially the head of Elton - you got it down pretty good! very funny!!!!
got any more cartoons?
post them post them post them

The first on is pretty ok, not funny, but has a strong point. So I liked it (and Elton John really looks like Elton John. Nice).
The otherone hit the nail. The best caricature I've seen in ages.
I'd really like to see more.

edit: as I looked them over again, I have to say that artistically the first one is much better.

Last edited:
why is morrissey eating elton johns head?

wouldn't he rather eat mike joyce, then shit em out out and flush him down the toilet?

quite a good caricature, some of the perspective is off. A caricature doesn't need so much cross shading, it can make the image too dark, like it does on the plate.

quite a good caricature, some of the perspective is off. A caricature doesn't need so much cross shading, it can make the image too dark, like it does on the plate.

let me guess- you're an art critic! wasn't there a show in the 60s/70s "What's My Profession" or something like that! if you were on it, i sooo would have guessed it! :D yeah, i don't really do caricatures that often, i'll keep your tips in mind

let me guess- you're an art critic! wasn't there a show in the 60s/70s "What's My Profession" or something like that! if you were on it, i sooo would have guessed it! :D yeah, i don't really do caricatures that often, i'll keep your tips in mind

http://www.alhirschfeld.com/index2.html

B4017billirholliday.jpg

B3731.jpg

B3304.jpg

cheeky madam, no in the UK we had Tony Hart on Hart beat.....(seriously thou, everyone saying how wonderful it is isn't going to help you develop, you have it...NOW work on it)
look here at how simple lines make up a caricature...

http://www.alhirschfeld.com/index2.html look here.

Back
Top Bottom