Morrissey video

T

The Bogus Man

Hi EVERYONE! Hey!, hows it going? I wan wondering if anyone knows why in frame 12 of the video extra for the b side of Alma Matters why Morrissey is making a..a ..a ..a GIVE UP THE COOKIES cookies...COOKIES co..oo...ooo...kies COOKIES COOKIES COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Hi EVERYONE! Hey!, hows it going? I wan wondering if anyone
> knows why in frame 12 of the video extra for the b side of Alma
> Matters why Morrissey is making a..a ..a ..a GIVE UP THE COOKIES
> cookies...COOKIES co..oo...ooo...kies COOKIES COOKIES
> COOKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is a give up the cookies...?!

Is it an American thing?

And btw it's biscuits, not cookies, well I'm certain Morrissey would say biscuits, what with him being English and all.

So if you could explain what you mean (see I haven't seen the video you refer to) and perhaps change it to biscuits, maybe I'd then understand? It's a long shot I know, but lord knows we all have to try!

> What is a give up the cookies...?!

> Is it an American thing?

Funny I wondering if it was a Brit thing.

Name police

> Only good songs for handles if you please...

yes, but thats so boring. This board has enough boring posts. I try to use the name field as a means to send a message. Unbutton the top 2 buttons there and try to relax a little. Now to finish my plans for taking over the world.

Back
Top Bottom