Morrissey & The Smiths FLAC silver disc archive (1-55 currently)

Thank you alot for this man! I already download these 30 bootlegs, when it will be available the next bootlegs for download? :D

Updated with #31-35 on July 11, 2023.
See here:
Any problems, let me know - was a bit pushed for time earlier.
Regards,
FWD.

Many thanks for the new additions. Cheers.

See here:
Regards,
FWD.
Only issue I spotted was that #33 links to #32

See here:
Regards,
FWD.

I missed #1-30 first time round, and even they still work. Thank you for all of these :clap:

I missed #1-30 first time round, and even they still work. Thank you for all of these :clap:
The 100+ disc collection will feature here via static links, so should be active for the foreseeable.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks for the share, I've already download the new 5 discs ;) I don't want to bother but there is a date already for the next bootlegs? :unsure: this topic is probably one of the most important of the forum

Numbers 36-42 now uploaded.
(There's now currently 111 in the full collection).
Will have a think about where to home it all eventually. Have other priorities right now.
Regards,
FWD.

Numbers 36-42 now uploaded.
(There's now currently 111 in the full collection).
Will have a think about where to home it all eventually. Have other priorities right now.
Regards,
FWD.

How did I miss this post? All links still working and downloaded. Thanks as always :clap:

I made a load of notes on the first 35, I need to tidy that up, and add the new batch... and then I'll share if someone hasn't worked its all beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom