Morrissey the maverick

T

tremendous trifle

I heard on Panic that Morrissey might be signing to Madonna's Maverick Records. Is that PERFECT or what?

> I heard on Panic that Morrissey might be signing to Madonna's
> Maverick Records. Is that PERFECT or what?

That's cool.

Details.jpg

> ____________________
> Sounds just ** excellent**, I just hope it´s true.
> Madonna knows very well.
> Prodigy signs with her .

Well, in San Francisco, Morrissey did come out on stage and say "I am Madonna--ahem,Morrissey!" Is this the reason??

he should just make his own damn company.then he wouldn't have a freakin problem.

Yeah...what alarcon said!

> Hard to believe anyone would think this is "perfect."
> Anyone who would think that must have gotten into Morrissey in
> the late 90's.

Morrissey's ego would (thankfully) never ALLOW him to sign to Maverick.

What a TERRIBLE thought!!!
Ick!!!

why not?

> Morrissey's ego would (thankfully) never ALLOW him to sign to
> Maverick.

> What a TERRIBLE thought!!!
> Ick!!!

Why would his ego not allow it? Because Madonna owns the company? It appears her company is not doing too badly. And didn't he say a while back that he had changed his mind about Madonna?
Who is watching Prince this new year's eve?

imperfect

When divas get together they tend to diminish each other's power, so Morrissey and Madonna should really have nothing to do with each other. They are cosmic twins already, isn't that enough?

oh sweet jesus christ!!!!!!! Mozz and Madonna NO NO NO!

COSMIC TWINS???????????????????? oh good lord in heaven NO! If morrissey and madonna are cosmic twins, then Boy George and Jerry Falwell are rip roarin' ass pirate bum chums. Now enough of this poppycock!

You must please remember...

Im I the only one who remembers Morrissey saying that Madonna comes the closest that he knows to organized prostitution?

I hate to say it, but Mozzie owes the Material girl a little apology...

You must please remember...

Im I the only one who remembers Morrissey saying that Madonna comes the closest that he knows to organized prostitution?

I hate to say it, but Mozzie owes the Material Girl a little apology...

Re: How is this f*cking "perfect?"

> Anyone who would think that must have gotten into Morrissey in
> the late 90's.

why?

I think it's far more likely that Morrissey is going back to EMI/Parlophone. He should never have left. It was with RCA that all the real problems began....

Isn't it Sack (not Morrissey) that's thinking of Maverick?

Re: You must please remember...

> Im I the only one who remembers Morrissey saying that Madonna
> comes the closest that he knows to organized prostitution?

What he said then was true.
People say that if a man did what Madonna did they would think that he was an admirable figure, but I think he would be just as talentless and revolting. People often give the old line about any critic of Madonna not understanding her irony and humor- which lets you interpret her work in any way you want of course. Whatever irony may be there I still don't think anything of her work. Moving from the insinuation that people are hypocrites about sex (I'm sorry I thought that this observation had been made at least since the ninteenth century) to her supermarket mysticism that links itself happily with the commercial sexiness and moodiness, along with a string of hits she never wrote herself, there is nothing really impressive in her work.
Then people say that she has all sorts of levels to her character as is evinced by her having a baby. All sorts of people become parents and this doesn't mean that they are any more fascinating by virtue of that.

Back
Top Bottom