MORRISSEY AT THE ROXY THEATER??????

M

MOZ HEAD

Pop Date Book

By RICHARD CROMELIN

* Tickets go on sale Saturday for the Red Hot Chili Peppers' (right) New Year's Eve show at the Great Western Forum. . . . Also available Saturday are tickets for MORRISSEY'S Dec. 15-16 dates at the HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM AND FOR THREE SHOWS AT THE ROXY: the Guano Apes Dec. 1, Jonathan Richman Dec. 6-7 and Jude Dec. 17. . . . Tickets will go on sale Sunday for Jan. 8-9 shows by Stevie Nicks at the Sun Theatre. . . . Coming to the Troubadour: Chokebore Dec. 1, Hot Rod Circuit Dec. 2, Supersuckers and Hellacopters Dec. 3, Wild Colonials Dec. 9 and Fu Manchu Dec. 18. . . . Supersuckers and Hellacopters will also play the Galaxy Theatre on Dec. 2. Also due there are Chad Brock Dec. 1, Testament Dec. 4 and Glenn Yarbrough Dec. 15. . . . The Coach House has booked the Smithereens on Dec. 3, Ranking Roger & Friends on Dec. 8 and the Bus Boys on Jan. 8. . . . Coming to the Glass House: TSOL Dec. 11, the Autumns Jan. 7 and Livid and Alien Ant Farm Jan. 8.

I COPIED THIS RIGHT OUT OF THE LA TIMES WEBSITE.....

As of Saturday night....There is no confirmation of this show. I will let you guys know on Monday...but its GIGANTICALLY unlikely....

> UHHH NO RICHARD SAID NO UHH.... NO I LOVE CARNIE WILSON, OPRAH WINFREY , ROSANNE BARR, UHHHHH ROSIE O'DONELL, AND ANY WOMAN WEIGHING THE EQUIVALENT WEIGHT OF A BRONTASARUS OR AN ELEPHANT UHHHH NO DONT FOR GET TO _____ YOUR _______ OK!?

Its Not Happening.....it reads wrong.

> Also available Saturday are tickets for MORRISSEY'S Dec. 15-16
> dates at the HOLLYWOOD PALLADIUM AND FOR THREE SHOWS AT THE
> ROXY: the Guano Apes Dec. 1, Jonathan Richman Dec. 6-7 and Jude
> Dec. 17. . . .

So what this says is that there are the Morrissey shows going on sale as well as Three shows going on sale that are happening at the Roxy..being, (1)guano apes, (2)jonathan Richman, and (3)Jude....There are NOT three shows of Morrissey at the Roxy.

Too Bad. I was hyperventilating there for a while.

Re: Its Not Happening.....it reads wrong.

Too bad. That would have been great.

Back
Top Bottom