morrissey sing the frosties commercial???

It's a spoof and too bad you just found it. :p

I'd love to hear Morrissey sing some classic tv commercial jingles, though. Especially the ones from the '70s and '80s. Shake 'n' Vac, the Clairol 1200 Hairdryer, Campbells Meatballs, Cadbury's Flake, Beanz Meanz Heinz, Bachelor's Mushy Peas and (I'm sure this would be his favourite)...

"Cats love to cruuuunch..." (clap! clap!) " Munchiiiiiiiiies...."

I'd love to hear Morrissey sing some classic tv commercial jingles, though. Especially the ones from the '70s and '80s. Shake 'n' Vac, the Clairol 1200 Hairdryer, Campbells Meatballs, Cadbury's Flake, Beanz Meanz Heinz, Bachelor's Mushy Peas and (I'm sure this would be his favourite)...

Haha, he sings those in a bath, I suppose. :D

thanks guys ,ha ha ha campells meatballs that`s hilarious, i find this clip funny and a bit ridiculous too, by the way what a bad morrissey imitation:D

Last edited:
LOL isn't meatballs murder? I think I found that clip a bit amusing, what next Mozza singing the "Shake 'n' Vac."

The ladies on the Frink thread would probably prefer the old Flake ad, with all that associated "undress-me-with-your teeth" Flake-unwrapping action.

Me, I'd recommend to Morrissey the Clairol 1200 ad from the 80's. He could sing it while drying his quiff. "She's the girl with time to have a good time...." (Well, she's got plenty of free time now, hasn't she? :rolleyes:).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom