Morrissey should work with John Squire at some point

B

brokendddsdsda

I can imagine Squire coming up with some T-Rex style riffs for Morrissey - that would be corking. He's one of the few guitarists left around who could take Moz where he needs to go.

Squire needs rescuing from his own personal blues rock hell, and Morrissey needs a genius guitarist to inspire him to greater heights - surely it's a match made in heaven?

It would probably only last 2 albums given how temperamental they can both be, but imagine the potential.

Morrissey and Squire...can't see these two in an elevator together let alone a studio. I suppose Squire could drop off some tapes and Morrissey could set words to them, but nowadays Morrissey works with the band in the studio. Can't see that happening with Squire.

Visually, they wouldn't look right standing next to each other.

Good Call

However they would bothwant to be centre of attention and that wouldnt work,and Squire would just go off on 1 with his guitar like he does. There both 2 strange also.

Squire is another misunderstood individual and he's quite cerebral - I think he and Moz would be surprisingly good together, if they could only work towards a common good instead of pulling in different directions. Remember, Morrissey gets along with some very diverse people - all of them a bit strange.

Morrissey and Squire...can't see these two in an elevator together let
> alone a studio. I suppose Squire could drop off some tapes and Morrissey
> could set words to them, but nowadays Morrissey works with the band in the
> studio. Can't see that happening with Squire.

> Visually, they wouldn't look right standing next to each other.

Back
Top Bottom