Morrissey on Wossy 13th Feb

i got to be honest it does piss me off when celebrities get free passes and gifts such as the signed cd as above ,and its us the fans/public who get f*** all most of the time,,,,,i would have really loved to have been at the bbc concert tonight ,but shit happens as usual..steve.

i got to be honest it does piss me off when celebrities get free passes and gifts such as the signed cd as above ,and its us the fans/public who get f*** all most of the time,,,,,i would have really loved to have been at the bbc concert tonight ,but shit happens as usual..steve.

it doesnt bother me in the slightest, cause i think if i was in their position i'd do exactly the same thing, why shouldn't mr wossy take advantage

Also Ross has had him round for tea and let him play with his dogs, why shouldn't Morrissey give him something in return? It's only good manners.

'bout 7pm tonight... :thumb:

Velvis (you lucky lucky barsteward), would you be good enough post your JR review here tonight/tomorrow. Thanking you :thumb:

Dev Patel has been added to the list of guests, which makes it four. Ross usually interviews three, so that perhaps makes it less likely that we'll get a Moz interview. :(

Velvis (you lucky lucky barsteward), would you be good enough post your JR review here tonight/tomorrow. Thanking you :thumb:

hee hee :) will do! I'll try to take a pic or two also!

hee hee :) will do! I'll try to take a pic or two also!
Good-o ! But don't do anything risky, in case you get turfed out ! :doh:

I think it will most probably be a short 5 minute interview just before he sings, like what they did with Lily Allen a week or two ago.

Ross has said on his twitter and it says on the BBC website that he will be chatting.

Wossy Morrisey, michael macintyre, dev patel and emily Mortimer. Moz is sound checking now. Looks/sounds great !

from twitter 42 mins ago

with any luck, he'll phone in, sick.

i get the feeling moz isnt keen on interviews with an audience and a big show like wossys is to primetime/and feels uneasy...steve

Just back from the recording having managed to get a ticket.As mentioned previously there was no interview.After throwing My arms around Paris,Jonathan Ross joined Morrissey and the band on stage where Morrissey presented Jonathan with a gift wrapped up in the poster for the new album.It turned out to be a signed copy of the self titled LP by Peter Wyngarde.Morrissey explained that he visited the actor this afternoon.
Hi VOODO DOLL it was nice to meet you and the others whose names I forgot to ask

FRIDAYNIGHTWITHJONATHANROSSThurs-1.jpg

Tags
i heart wossy interview jonathan ross live performance morrissey morrissey jonathan ross television wossy
Back
Top Bottom