Morrissey on "The Other Side of Midnight", 1988

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
Hadn't seen this before - he tears into Tory MP Norman Tebbit, famously injured in the Brighton bombing. Interesting to see him so early after the Smiths split too.

"I'd be incredibly interested to hear what his views and policies were like if he'd spent a month on a Hulme council estate, in a flat, living on the dole perhaps. I'm sure after that month he'd be completely different".

Last edited by a moderator:
Hadn't seen this before - he tears into Tory MP Norman Tebbit, famously injured in the Brighton bombing. Interesting to see him so early after the Smiths split too.

"I'd be incredibly interested to hear what his views and policies were like if he'd spent a month on a Hulme council estate, in a flat, living on the dole perhaps. I'm sure after that month he'd be completely different".

[youtube]uFpTGQEdavc&feature=endscreen[/youtube]

Link didn't work for me. Is this the one?

Nice to see Wilson persist with his 'Steven Morrissey' routine. Twisted little bitch.

Interesting that Moz has a dig at Burchill too. Presumably this was before she 'came out' as a Smiffs fan.

Looks good in red.

Nice to see Wilson persist with his 'Steven Morrissey' routine. Twisted little bitch.

Interesting that Moz has a dig at Burchill too. Presumably this was before she 'came out' as a Smiffs fan.

Looks good in red.

Thanks for the working link , Joe . Love the way Moz holds the book upside-down while filmed "flipping through the book"...

Nice find Amy. I had seen this before, when it was aired, but had forgotten the name of the show.

Looks good in red.

It is, yeah :)

Back
Top Bottom