Morrissey Official: TLOTFIP video posted (Edit: Suedehead added too).

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
No idea as to why this was posted - there's no caption.
Screen cap incase it gets removed:

20170819_175710.png

It's not an anniversary that I recall.
I guess someone's tinkering with the 'official' page again,
Regards,
FWD.

Well, if there is to be a tour starting in early October as previously more-than-rumored, they really need to get the tickets on sale very soon. So, perhaps an announcement is finally coming early next week and they are just getting some activity going on the page.

No idea as to why this was posted - there's no caption.
Screen cap incase it gets removed:

View attachment 42055

It's not an anniversary that I recall.
I guess someone's tinkering with the 'official' page again,
Regards,
FWD.

It's all very cryptic of course and bound to raise further non based speculations again but in a way it gives me the creeps thinking about the title. I hope he stays the last of the famous, international playboys for a long, long time.
I know I am guilty now of starting those speculations too, but it made me feel a bit sad. :tears:
It would definitely raise my spirits if anymore substantial news was there about a new album and tour.

Maybe they are planning another reissue? It must be months since the last time I've bought this song.

This live registration from Live At The Hollywood Bowl must be the best there is from Moz!
The whole concert, to my humble opinion is no less then brilliant.
Why it was never officially released, despite all speculations still bafles me.
It should have been. Anybody can see and hear it was so great and it was a highpoint.
It's just a shame. Moz deserved to have it properly released, I believe.

This live registration from Live At The Hollywood Bowl must be the best there is from Moz!
The whole concert, to my humble opinion is no less then brilliant.
Why it was never officially released, despite all speculations still bafles me.
It should have been. Anybody can see and hear it was so great and it was a highpoint.
It's just a shame. Moz deserved to have it properly released, I believe.
really? don't think his voice is best here.

really? don't think his voice is best here.

You must be joking Ket!
Oh, you're such a tease :D But I like that.
It might be very well possible there is another live recording where his voice is even better.
But, then that recording will have other flaws, maybe.
Just got the impression he was very inspired, gave it all and the audience reacted the same making it great.
And at least you got to admit not one note was off key, even during interfering with the audience, handshakes and all that intense interaction he has with his fans. Like he doesn't even mind if it has a bit of a negative influence on his singing. As if the interaction makes it better. Which it does, for me.
Love you Ketamine! And Sun! :highfive:

You must be joking Ket!
Oh, you're such a tease :D But I like that.
It might be very well possible there is another live recording where his voice is even better.
But, then that recording will have other flaws, maybe.
Just got the impression he was very inspired, gave it all and the audience reacted the same making it great.
And at least you got to admit not one note was off key, even during interfering with the audience, handshakes and all that intense interaction he has with his fans. Like he doesn't even mind if it has a bit of a negative influence on his singing. As if the interaction makes it better. Which it does, for me.
Love you Ketamine! And Sun! :highfive:

tease? no. Hollywood bowl was recorded in 2007. To me he sounds like he may have a cold, it sounds 'pushed' or tired, it's difficult to explain.

below is a version from 2008 where he sounds to me well rested and the voice 'looser' sounding, and to me, better.

'He's' just added Suedehead too:

20170821_170240.png

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom