Morrissey NME's For Sale - Record Collector, ID Magazine, Big Issue, MEN '04, MOJO

A

Anonymous

I have quite a few Magazines and newspapers from 2004 onwards, all with Morrissey on the cover or with a major story. I also have the Manchester Evening News from May 21, 2004, the day before the big who put the M in Manchester Birthday gig.

Magazines include

NME June 19, 2004 - Morrissey on the cover (no CD included)
The Big Issue June 2, 2003 - Morrissey on the cover
NME Sept 4, 2004 - Morrissey on the cover with Carl Barat
NME April 17, 2004 - Morrissey on the cover (still in plastic... and I actually have two of these)
MOJO April 2001 - The Smiths on the cover
Record Collector June 2003 - The Smiths on the Cover
NME Feb 25, 2006 - Morrissey on the Cover
NME Dec 31, 2005 - Morrissey on the cover
Index Magazine - Feb/March 2004 - Morrissey on the cover
Time Out UK - June 29, 2004 - Morrissey on the cover
I-D Magazine May 2004 - The Drama Queen Issue - Big story/interview with Morrissey
NME June 26, 2004 - Morrissey on the cover along with Liam and Noel Gallagher, Franz Alex Kapranos, Muse, Macca - Glastonbury Special
NME May 22, 2004 - Morrissey and Franz Ferdinand on the cover "Franz Ferdinand <3 Morrissey" (I have 2 copies of this)
Q Special Edition 2004 - The Smiths and Morrissey Special - The Smiths on the cover
Book - The Smiths - The Visual Documentary - Johnny Rogan

All the magazines are in great if not perfect condition, as is the book. They've been sitting in storage for years so a couple of the spines of some of the mags are more delicate than others. Still perfectly good to handle, display, flip through the pages, etc.

I'm only looking to get what I paid for the magazines or book. So if the cover says £1.80, the it'll be just that plus postage. They're gonna rage from £1.70 to about £7.99.

Thank you!

Re: Morrissey NME's For Sale - Record Collector, ID Magazine, Big Issue, MEN '04, MOJ

Hello,

Obviously this was posted some time ago, but if you have any of these items in your possession still, I'd really like to make an offer as soon as possible, please; particularly that issue of Index magazine.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom