Morrissey Nightline New Zealand

T. H. Auden

I just remembered that Morrissey did a great tv interview in New Zealand in 2012, I think. Around 15-20 minutes long with a respectful journalist that looked a bit like Jake/Damon. Anybody know where it can be found?

The full video is 23mins long and featured both interview & songs.
The above (working) YT link is audio of both songs.
The original links to the TV station's video posts on their website are long gone.
See:

For at the time reports.
Regards
FWD.

(Will add it to my retrieve from storage list).

Sorry but the the YouTube video here is playable. It’s an audio interview.

Are you getting a ‘not playable in your country’
message maybe?

Otherwise plays fine here, as FWD has confirmed.

No tricks. Problem is on your end.
Then you haven't listened to it. As FWD says it's not an audio interview, it's an audio performance of two songs. I was looking for the video of the interview. So the problem is on your end. Please don't make me waste more time.
And of course the YT video posted on this thread is playable. But if you look at it, there is a paragraph where it among other things says "View full interview here", but that is only a picture and can't be clicked on. When I click it just pauses.
Something lost in translation maybe. My grammar is bad, but my meaning is good.

Last edited:
Then you haven't listened to it. As FWD says it's not an audio interview, it's an audio performance of two songs. I was looking for the video of the interview. So the problem is on your end. Please don't make me waste more time.

Ok my apologies. I’m wrong. It’s only the two songs. I thought you meant the video here was not playing for you. But you meant the links provided in the video still image can’t be clicked on. Hope you find the interview you’re after.
And of course the YT video posted on this thread is playable. But if you look at it, there is a paragraph where it among other things says "View full interview here", but that is only a picture and can't be clicked on. When I click it just pauses.
Something lost in translation maybe. My grammar is bad, but my meaning is good.

Btw I’m still wondering what you meant in this thread you started, you said ….

Sparks' (Mael brothers) personal life​

“It's a bit suspicious that none of them are married and have kids, no? Just like Morrissey. Could there be an element of jealousy there, from their side, maybe?”

I just remembered that Morrissey did a great tv interview in New Zealand in 2012, I think. Around 15-20 minutes long with a respectful journalist that looked a bit like Jake/Damon. Anybody know where it can be found?
Zane Lowe is a New Zealander who has interviewed Morrissey in his own dull and slightly smarmy way. It's on youtube but it ain't much to look at or hear for that matter. He's just suck a dick I can't get past it.

Zane Lowe is a New Zealander who has interviewed Morrissey in his own dull and slightly smarmy way. It's on youtube but it ain't much to look at or hear for that matter. He's just suck a dick I can't get past it.
I agree with this. I'm trying to find the name of the interviewer from 2012, but it's hard

I agree with this. I'm trying to find the name of the interviewer from 2012, but it's hard

The interview was conducted by Ali Ikram.
The fullest gist of what was actually said without video:
& a brief clip of interviewer & Morrissey in to song:

Regards,
FWD.

Back
Top Bottom